The Departing/Returning Members Thread

well I guess this is it for me. I'm busy all 7 days of the week now, and someone new has shown up in my life. Last time I got a girlfriend, she left me for another guy because not paying enough attention to her. I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'll still be on xbox live gamertag is riht there if you haven't added me yet

shout outs to(in no particular order):
Josegtx13, iVital, Shirayuki Mizore, nemesiswontdie, YungQ94, back, back, back low punch, Exemery, Love Cowboy (even though you're mad at me right now), Wraith, Marco, Byoung, Sky Valley, TaBB3rnackle92, Flying Jinko, Jade, Byrd Brain, Metal Overlord and Torion

well I guess this is it for me. I'm busy all 7 days of the week now, and someone new has shown up in my life. Last time I got a girlfriend, she left me for another guy because not paying enough attention to her. I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'll still be on xbox live gamertag is riht there if you haven't added me yet

Josegtx13, iVital, Shirayuki Mizore, nemesiswontdie, YungQ94, back, back, back low punch, Exemery, Love Cowboy (even though you're mad at me right now), Wraith, Marco, Byoung, Sky Valley, TaBB3rnackle92, Flying Jinko, Jade, Byrd Brain, Metal Overlord and Torion

I think you meant to say you have a new boyfriend.

I fixed it x_x

I was writing my RE fan fic and was sooo focused on it that I didn't look at my post.

If your RE fanfic doesn't consist of Chris and I naked in a very interesting position, I wont even read it, brah.

If your RE fanfic doesn't consist of Chris and I naked in a very interesting position, I wont even read it, brah.

I was thinking about writing a What if scenario about Chris, but instead of going to Europe he stayed back in Raccoon city.

Would that satisfy you Ms.Jade? :rolleyes:

Yes. Yes it would.

Speaking of wood, I am going to google Chris right now.

Naked Chris.

Chris.

Naked.

I like how Havok posted some legit shit...and you fags talk about RE.

medium_167b6f198159ca3c2bcd73148e377936.jpg

Dammit Havok I'm not mad at you. I thought what you did was actually pretty funny. Anyway good luck to you.