The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Thanks guys for the well wishes :cool:
I figured I can come here at nights before I go to bed, so I definitely won't be on as much.. but it'll be like an hour or so a day :laugh:

Thanks guys :cool:
And I'm always on cornhole patrol :mullet:
I'll be sure to post pictures and tell tales of my times at sea.
Hopefully new MK news is out by the time I come back lol

Never officially left, but I havn't posted in somewhere around 3 millenniums. So this can be my return (if anyone remembers me), I'll be back in the avatar/siggy department as well if anyone wants a fresh one ;)

<3

Never officially left, but I havn't posted in somewhere around 3 millenniums. So this can be my return (if anyone remembers me), I'll be back in the avatar/siggy department as well if anyone wants a fresh one ;)

<3

I remember seeing you around before. Didn't think we ever really interacted, but welcome back.

So, I've returned after pretty much a 7 year absence. It'll be nice getting to know you guys, since I was never really active before hand.
(Side note; anybody who visits Kamidogu will know me better as It's-Britney-B*tch or simply just B*tch)

Got to leave for a while again guys. Got some things to sort out and work to do. Do take care all, I bid you all the best. :)

Okay_guy.jpg

See ya FJ. Can't wait for you to come back already :laugh: