The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I Doth Has Returneth

The trumpets welcome our hero as he returns from his adventures. Once banished from this land, he is now hailed as a hero. The valiant prince has been reunited with his kingdom and kin.

Well, I'm here until my winter break ends.

Re: I Doth Has Returneth

I actually have no recollection of what behavior or action resulted in a ban; it was too long ago. I was growing bored anyways and I decided to take a hiatus.

Viking, I think I remember you. You are one of the members I constantly tangled with, right?

Last edited:
Not going to be on TRMK anymore. Going to be in the gym 24/7 and studying my START guide until I leave for Navy Basic Training in 8 days. I will come back before I leave to say Goodbye. Later guys, it's been a few great months here. I'll be back, don't worry :cry:

Good luck with bootcamp and your studies my friend. Your presence here will sorely be missed though. We all shall be awaiting your return. :)

anchors aweigh you beautiful son of a bish! have fun training, get that cardio into beast mode. (in mocking voice) your presence here will be sorely missed... (I <3 U flying jinko)

Not going to be on TRMK anymore. Going to be in the gym 24/7 and studying my START guide until I leave for Navy Basic Training in 8 days. I will come back before I leave to say Goodbye. Later guys, it's been a few great months here. I'll be back, don't worry :cry:

You shall be missed, good sir. :(
Good luck out there.

I can't wait to see you back friend, good luck in boot camp :)