The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Anguish said:
Hm, I remember you joining that board I made back in my "n00b" days. I was "Raiden-Lighting/Shadow-Summoner" back then, heh.

I hope that was obvious enough...
Dude, did you have to bold it? Quoting it for emphasize is embarassing enough.

raidenfighter said:
Who in the blue shit could you POSSIBLY confuse me with?
Don't be so surprised, it happened a lot when I first joined. Everyone kept thinking I was you. It annoyed the hell out of me, but I guess it was understandable.

yea I have been over at MkO (the real one, not that mk5.org wannabe :p ) I admin there now. But I peek over here every now and then and decided I'd post some cause I seen alot of old friends here.

Ethix said:
raidenfighter said:
Don't be so surprised, it happened a lot when I first joined. Everyone kept thinking I was you. It annoyed the hell out of me, but I guess it was understandable.

everyone used to think i was raidenfighter too for some reason. i don't know why: i'm much better looking, much smarter, have better taste in music, and i can kick his ass

necrolust said:
Ethix said:
raidenfighter said:

everyone used to think i was raidenfighter too for some reason. i don't know why: i'm much better looking, much smarter, have better taste in music, and i can kick his ass

Don't forget the patch. Do not forget the patch. Tell the forum about the patch. I will if you don't.