The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I had dipped out of the seen for a minute but I'm bacc

Now that you're back you need to sign up for the next tournie, dude!

It's already at 20 people, it will be much quicker this time (a week) so it will literally play out, one round a night. Check the thread out (SaltyWounds) for more details!

Life has been dealing me a miserable hand lately. I need to get my life prioritized and find room to breathe. With that said, I will not be posting here until everything is back on track. Best wishes to all the friends I've made on here. Take care.

Keep in touch on Xbox bro and best of luck to you

Life has been dealing me a miserable hand lately. I need to get my life prioritized and find room to breathe. With that said, I will not be posting here until everything is back on track. Best wishes to all the friends I've made on here. Take care.
JAKE! (drops to knees) NOOOOOOOOOO! i hope everything works out fast bro.

Alright people and fellow TRMK'ers. I'm out of here cause stuff got real in the past few days. I wish all of my friends on here the best of luck and I will truly miss you all.

Until our paths cross again in hopefully the near future...

-Shirayuki Mizore

Alright people and fellow TRMK'ers. I'm out of here cause stuff got real in the past few days. I wish all of my friends on here the best of luck and I will truly miss you all.

-Shirayuki Mizore

You seriously leaving man?

that sucks man, you know what I need a break myself. I've been skipping on boxing classes and I've been getting fatter. Yung if you're reading this I'm going to stop writing on MKHS until I come back

laters homeslices, I'll miss you no homo

-Shirayuki Mizore

Remember this, your buddy pimp is gonna miss you the most. Stay Thirsty, my friend

you'll all be back, every last one of you! it's a vicious cycle. best of luck to everyone with getting their lives sorted out.

-Shirayuki Mizore

that sucks man, you know what I need a break myself. I've been skipping on boxing classes and I've been getting fatter. Yung if you're reading this I'm going to stop writing on MKHS until I come back

laters homeslices, I'll miss you no homo

Damn, i'm going to miss the both of you.

Good luck to you two, and I'll see you guys when you return.

Well, guess what, y'all? I'm about to bounce, too. Gots to focus on the studies, and plus, this place has gotten real derpy over the weeks. I'll probably start posting again when some big MK news comes. So, with that said, as Goku would say... "Until we meet again..."

Shoutouts to all my virtual homeboys and every other TRMK member :)

TaBB, your not getting your pic of me anytime soon bro :(

But yeah, peace y'all :cool:

TaBB, you'll probably be gone for a bit by the time I return :(

So before I go, I gotta give a special shoutout to you, bro, keep making everyone else laugh their balls off like you've done with me :laugh:

But, yeah, for real, peace y'all :cool:

Hopefully my journies won't be very long ones...

- Metal Overlord/Bruce Norris Forever, the Ultimate Dragon Ball Fanboy of TRMK