The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Im going to be departing for a little while there are things that I want to accomplish, and to tell you the truth TRMK is just a distraction right now. I will be back though, but I dont know when that will be. All I know is that it could be from 3 months to almost 2 years. I had some good times with the people on this fourm and I do plan to have more fun in the near future. In my Goku voice "Until we meet again" :D

Oh shit, didn't even realize you left. Well, hope to see you on FB though dude.

Alright guys, time to take my leave from here for a while since Ill be preoccupied with work and other problems. Hopefully might return later, but not for sure, till then, I bid you all the best in life. :)

Hope to see you again bro!

Time to make my official return...

I have no idea why I left, I guess it was because I had too much MK in my life ever since the new game got released and I needed a break... Well I am somewhat done with the game, I only play it now whenever people come over and have some good ol' versus action, but other than that, I am mostly done with it, unless I just wanna get a MK fix in. But yeah, I guess life and other stuff came first which is why I never bothered to post again, but I am back because quite simply, I missed the place and I visited the forum from time to time and focus is starting to go towards the future of MK and not MK 2011. I have said many times, I am not a tournament player for MK, so I guess most of the threads did not interest me after the game was released. But anyways, like Dwayne Johnson said, The Rock will never leave again! The only difference is that I am not The Rock :p. But its good to see the familiar faces again like Aldo, B B B LP, Araknyd, Alisa, etc. the co-creator of this awesome forum, Patrick McCarron and my most favourite Moderator, Jade ;). And for everyone else who feel deserved of a mention, don't feel bad, you probably did deserve the mention, I just couldn't think of you at the time because there are so many good people on this forum. I love you all ;) LOL.

I'm back everyone and I'm here to stay!!!

**** YEAH!

Welcome back bro!

Missed you a lot man! Hopefully, we can all catch up with you and have good times like back in the days. But anyways bro, GIVE ME A HUG :').

Who are you?

tumblr_lmndbaWOit1qha0li.jpg

Jk
Welcome back Armageddon ;)

i wish you the best man. i know you'll return, this place is like crack. do you have a psn tag or a xbox live gamer tag you could drop so we can game it up?

You were right my friend! Its is quite difficult to leave this place:p. I could return earlier than expected and am so glad to be back! :)

I don't have any console currently, however Ill be getting a PS3 sometime in December, perhaps then we can game.:cheers:

You were right my friend! Its is quite difficult to leave this place:p. I could return earlier than expected and am so glad to be back! :)

I don't have any console currently, however Ill be getting a PS3 sometime in December, perhaps then we can game.:cheers:

Welcome back FJ!!! Glad to see you again.

Welcome back Flying Jinko! It's good to see that your back! :)

Welcome back broooo, hopefully more of the oldies can come back as well!

This makes me terribly sad, but I have to leave again. It sucks that I let myself get into this situation, but I guess I have to take care of it now. I don't really want to talk about it here, but those of you that are my friends on facebook feel free to message me about it. Take care all.

Welcome back broooo, hopefully more of the oldies can come back as well!
Thanks bro! Hopefully NRS may release some MK10 related news soon which would bring all the oldies flocking back. :p

This makes me terribly sad, but I have to leave again. It sucks that I let myself get into this situation, but I guess I have to take care of it now. I don't really want to talk about it here, but those of you that are my friends on facebook feel free to message me about it. Take care all.
Good luck my friend, no matter the problem, there is always a solution and Im sure you will find it. We will be awaiting your return. :)

My favorite TRMK veteran is leaving again :(

Life has been dealing me a miserable hand lately. I need to get my life prioritized and find room to breathe. With that said, I will not be posting here until everything is back on track. Best wishes to all the friends I've made on here. Take care.

Life has been dealing me a miserable hand lately. I need to get my life prioritized and find room to breathe. With that said, I will not be posting here until everything is back on track. Best wishes to all the friends I've made on here. Take care.
Good luck on your endevours my friend! Just stay focused and do what you got to do and all will be fine in no time. :)

Aw.
That sucks. :-(

Take care bro.
I hope everything gets better soon.
Keep in touch on FB, whenever you can.

Hope to see you around here man, Don't know you that much but it always sad to see a member go