The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Tyler you are a HELLA COOL 11 year old dude! It's also cool to have younger people on TRMK so we can get different opinions and stuff so don't leave and if you get trolled or hated on just report them or call one of us to back you up bro
Exactly. Even if no one else backs you up, Tyler, me and Shirayuki will (even though I'd never back up Shirayuki). :laugh:

The Commander is back.
I had to take about a month hiatus to take care of some personal things careerwise and to cool down the guest DLC flames that were being thrown my way.

Kicking ass and taking names,

- Araknyd_Commander

The Commander is back.
I had to take about a month hiatus to take care of some personal things careerwise and to cool down the guest DLC flames that were being thrown my way.

Kicking ass and taking names,

- Araknyd_Commander

Hell yeah, kids!!
The commander is back...
To KILL :twisted:
COBRA!!!

K, so I just accidentally clicked on the FIRST page of this thread, and I got some serious laughs... check this out:

Hey , The sim sent me a quick message telling that trmk.org was back. I couldn't get here that soon but I'm here, Finally!!!! Great memories!

MaxDam!!!! the sig maker supreme is back! (still got mine, as you see)

Thanks guys. lol I thought you got rid of those sigs knowing that was made more than 1 or 2 year ago.

This is funny because, it's now been 8 years, and I STILL have that sig....
MaxDam, on the other hand, hasn't been seen since '07

Im going to be departing for a little while there are things that I want to accomplish, and to tell you the truth TRMK is just a distraction right now. I will be back though, but I dont know when that will be. All I know is that it could be from 3 months to almost 2 years. I had some good times with the people on this fourm and I do plan to have more fun in the near future. In my Goku voice "Until we meet again" :D

im going to be departing for a little while there are things that i want to accomplish, and to tell you the truth trmk is just a distraction right now. I will be back though, but i dont know when that will be. All i know is that it could be from 3 months to almost 2 years. I had some good times with the people on this fourm and i do plan to have more fun in the near future. In my goku voice "until we meet again" :d

:'( why u leave u must stay.

Im going to be departing for a little while there are things that I want to accomplish, and to tell you the truth TRMK is just a distraction right now. I will be back though, but I dont know when that will be. All I know is that it could be from 3 months to almost 2 years. I had some good times with the people on this fourm and I do plan to have more fun in the near future. In my Goku voice "Until we meet again" :D

i'm going to miss you Angel :cry: i hope you'll still go on facebook.

Holy crap, its been a while... Thought I should post here since I never said I was leaving heh; I had a lot of stuff I had to focus on, but now I'm back on TRMK :D Looking forward to reading and replying to all the interesting posts! Also, I'm loving the new look of the forum.

Aw.
Gonna miss you on here bud.
I hope to also see you on Facebook. ;-)

Alright guys, time to take my leave from here for a while since Ill be preoccupied with work and other problems. Hopefully might return later, but not for sure, till then, I bid you all the best in life. :)

Alright guys, time to take my leave from here for a while since Ill be preoccupied with work and other problems. Hopefully might return later, but not for sure, till then, I bid you all the best in life. :)

WTF+IS+THIS+SHIT_f8dba2_37785.jpg

You can't leave!
You're the head of the writers!

But I understand.
I wish you luck on your travels.

See ya when I see ya Fly Man.

i wish you the best man. i know you'll return, this place is like crack. do you have a psn tag or a xbox live gamer tag you could drop so we can game it up?

Time to make my official return...

I have no idea why I left, I guess it was because I had too much MK in my life ever since the new game got released and I needed a break... Well I am somewhat done with the game, I only play it now whenever people come over and have some good ol' versus action, but other than that, I am mostly done with it, unless I just wanna get a MK fix in. But yeah, I guess life and other stuff came first which is why I never bothered to post again, but I am back because quite simply, I missed the place and I visited the forum from time to time and focus is starting to go towards the future of MK and not MK 2011. I have said many times, I am not a tournament player for MK, so I guess most of the threads did not interest me after the game was released. But anyways, like Dwayne Johnson said, The Rock will never leave again! The only difference is that I am not The Rock :p. But its good to see the familiar faces again like Aldo, B B B LP, Araknyd, Alisa, etc. the co-creator of this awesome forum, Patrick McCarron and my most favourite Moderator, Jade ;). And for everyone else who feel deserved of a mention, don't feel bad, you probably did deserve the mention, I just couldn't think of you at the time because there are so many good people on this forum. I love you all ;) LOL.

I'm back everyone and I'm here to stay!!!

Time to make my official return...

I have no idea why I left, I guess it was because I had too much MK in my life ever since the new game got released and I needed a break... Well I am somewhat done with the game, I only play it now whenever people come over and have some good ol' versus action, but other than that, I am mostly done with it, unless I just wanna get a MK fix in. But yeah, I guess life and other stuff came first which is why I never bothered to post again, but I am back because quite simply, I missed the place and I visited the forum from time to time and focus is starting to go towards the future of MK and not MK 2011. I have said many times, I am not a tournament player for MK, so I guess most of the threads did not interest me after the game was released. But anyways, like Dwayne Johnson said, The Rock will never leave again! The only difference is that I am not The Rock :p. But its good to see the familiar faces again like Aldo, B B B LP, Araknyd, Alisa, etc. the co-creator of this awesome forum, Patrick McCarron and my most favourite Moderator, Jade ;). And for everyone else who feel deserved of a mention, don't feel bad, you probably did deserve the mention, I just couldn't think of you at the time because there are so many good people on this forum. I love you all ;) LOL.

I'm back everyone and I'm here to stay!!!

F*** YEAH!!!!
Welcome back, bro. :hail: