The Departing/Returning Members Thread

It seems (as of lately that) everything I say, in regards to certain topics, have caused people to go against me and continuously flame me.
Therefore, I will be leaving TRMK for the next ??? months until all this hooplah has died down.
I wan to thank Pat, Jade, DCR and some of the other members of TRMK who have made me feel welcomed over the last year, since I joined.
I will miss you guys in the time that I'm gone, but I hopet o be back before the end of the year.

Thank you guys once again. ;-)

- Araknyd_Commander

What are you serious?! All the posts I saw from you were badass man! So sad to see you go!

And what the hell? They had this thread?! Lol should have posted here before my month+ absence so everyone wouldn't spread around silly rumors that I died XD

I guess I'll let it be know now that statring January 19th I'll be in Chicago for my basic training in the Navy for 8 weeks.
Then I'll be gone for 17 weeks in Florida for my Specialized training. I'll be in the Navy for 4 years but after basics I'm sure I'll be around a computer to post then.
So I'll be M.I.A. in January/February.

Ok I'm back. Thought I'd be gone longer. I guess I just needed a Reset on my life. I can't let things get out of hand again though.

Ok I'm back. Thought I'd be gone longer. I guess I just needed a Reset on my life. I can't let things get out of hand again though.
Welcome back mate! I knew you would be back! Hope you managed to sort out everything and all is going well. And yea, we got to always keep our emotions in check. :)

After tomorrow I won't be completely gone but I will rarely be on most likely. Long story. And there might be a chance that I might not return for a LONG TIME so if so, farewell for the while. I <3 all you guys. Mods keep keeping the site amazing. So amazing that I hate to say farewell/kinda farewell lol. This post is a fail :laugh:

After tomorrow I won't be completely gone but I will rarely be on most likely. Long story. And there might be a chance that I might not return for a LONG TIME so if so, farewell for the while. I <3 all you guys. Mods keep keeping the site amazing. So amazing that I hate to say farewell/kinda farewell lol. This post is a fail :laugh:

Damn dude that sucks. Visit soon when you can!!

Aww, seriously? Well, I bid you good luck on your journeys. :smile:

For real? Damn, that sucks. Good luck on your journey bro!! Visit when you have the chance!!

Seeing as I am not welcome here, I might be gone for a little bit. See you guys.
9601366.jpg

If anyone is being mean to you, report them so the staff can take care of them. No one here should feel unwelcome, unless they are kontankarite.

Well okay Moma Jade. Also kontankarite?

Lol Tyler its a long story Lets just say kontankarite was uhhhhh a troll I guess you young people call them now a days . Dude you are welcome anytime. people do like you. dont ever let things like the word annoying put you down and make you feel sad

Last edited:
kontankarite is a guy who was banned for being a douchebag and spent 6 months making alt accounts to stalk DCR.
Yeah I was gonna make a account for my friend but I noticed that you can't make 2 on a computer. Why would he stalk DCR? Haha. I'll try not to Liukang93.

Ay little dude you get excited sometimes but don't take it to mean no one wants you around. You just need to be patient with us old folks sometimes, is all.

Tyler you are a HELLA COOL 11 year old dude! It's also cool to have younger people on TRMK so we can get different opinions and stuff so don't leave and if you get trolled or hated on just report them or call one of us to back you up bro