The Departing/Returning Members Thread

So many good members taking a break because of the spoilers. It's so sad.

But in fact I'm thinking about doing the same. I don't want much more spoilers, and anyway, I'm gonna travel on next wednesday or thursday to a place where there's no Internet connection most likely. So, I might as well merge my spoil break with my trip break. Don't expect me to post a lot until sunday, April 24th. Love you guys :)

See you in a couple of weeks, guys.

It's getting kinda hard to be a fan and a mod right now too.

This would be easier if Spoilers STAYED in the spoiler section. But they don't.

And I'm not saying the mods are at fault. I'm a mod for a band's fan forum and believe me, it's difficult to keep track of information the band doesn't want revealed.

The fans are ruining the game for other fans. And it's sad.

If I hadn't allowed myself to read certain spoilers, I would have been spoiled SEVERAL times in the non-spoiler areas.

I do not post that much in the first place if ya'll noticed, but it was great here, I really like this forum; the mods do a great job here. I hope you all enoy the game when you get it, despite the spoilers. I'll be back in few weeks after the 19th.

Nevermind, I got 2 much 2 say.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I will be taking a break as well. I kan't ****ing stand that they are now showing secret fatailties and story mode scenes. The two things I love best! I have to take a break. I will be back. PEACE!

Much like everyone else I am also leaving for a bit. I really don't want to spoil myself so I'll be away until I finish the game. Peace!

Hey guys, I will be taking a break as well. I kan't ****ing stand that they are now showing secret fatailties and story mode scenes. The two things I love best! I have to take a break. I will be back. PEACE!

THIS, i'll be on Facebook and XBL thou, just message me if you ever want to play :D
Loved this Forum, Great Mods, Great People, Great Thread, Great Taste in Music (METAL! \m/ -_- \m/), and of course, Great information on the Games, i'll be lurking a little more but only a few minutes a day, compared to a few hours lol
it has been fun :D
Chao

I'll be takin' a quick hiatus for the next week. Too many spoilers, too many finals coming up. Lates.

Hey Everyone,

I will be leaving the TRMK website and I don't know when I'll return. The main is of course Mortal Kombat 2011 is coming out tomorrow and I'll be playing it every chanve I get after work. Another reason is that there is going be lots of things I need to do at work. So I won't have anytime to check up to see the daily news.

See Ya

Greetings kombatants!

I have returned from doing missionary work for the Church of Peezy.