The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I think that I'm going to be leaving for a bit. Mainly because the game is coming out soon and I don't want to ruin any surprises. But also until a certain character here goes away. It's pointless having any sort of conversation with him around. I'll be back on the 18th to post something I've prepared for all of you! I'll definitely be very active again once all the secret spoiling has died down! Buh bye! <3 I love you all.

Agreed hope to see you back soon! I came back the next day lol because TRMK is addicting :)

I think that I'm going to be leaving for a bit. Mainly because the game is coming out soon and I don't want to ruin any surprises. But also until a certain character here goes away. It's pointless having any sort of conversation with him around. I'll be back on the 18th to post something I've prepared for all of you! I'll definitely be very active again once all the secret spoiling has died down! Buh bye! <3 I love you all.

lol i think the forums will die down a bit after the game's release

I won't be as active as I used to be, but I will do my best.

Yeah, I wrote that exact message one year and a half ago, and haven't wrote anything since then. That's how cool I am. :) Anyway, this time it's real. I'm back for the new MK of course. I check TRMK everydays to get some news, so I decided to come back and practice my english again. I have to speak english a lot here now and have to find some english forums with a lot of english-speaking members. I didn't have the chance to speak it in the last 3-4 years, so I may have lost a bit of this language. Some of my words might now make sens at all, but I'll be good again.

Bonjour mon quebecois ami, j'etudie francais a l'universite de Toronto Mississauga. Je suis pret a parler francais avec toi sur les forums :)! Aussi, je suis canadien et j'habite en Brampton, Ontario.

@DCR - Maintenant, je suis la personne qui parle la francais ;).

Also guys I am gonna be leaving soon, probably around this coming Sunday-Monday. I wont be back for 2 weeks after the release of MK AT LEAST, but I will give you all a proper goodbye when the time comes :).

And bye Viking Poodle, youre one of my best friends on the forum, cant wait to read your posts again.

Bonjour mon quebecois ami, j'etudie francais a l'universite de Toronto Mississauga. Je suis pret a parler francais avec toi sur les forums :)! Aussi, je suis canadien et j'habite en Brampton, Ontario.

@DCR - Maintenant, je suis la personne qui parle la francais ;).

Also guys I am gonna be leaving soon, probably around this coming Sunday-Monday. I wont be back for 2 weeks after the release of MK AT LEAST, but I will give you all a proper goodbye when the time comes :).

And bye Viking Poodle, youre one of my best friends on the forum, cant wait to read your posts again.

Ill be seeing you too then Taj Ill be leaving Sunday and wont be back for prob 2 weeks as well but I will pop in for strategies and what not. Ill be back fully after 2 weeks startin Sun.

Yokoso ni moduru SF. Long time no see my dude. Dono yo ni ya~tsu te iru?

Anyways I hope you're ready for the new MK game that is coming out soon. Hope we'll see you here more often.

I will be officially taking my leave of absence now for a minimum of two weeks after the game has been released. There has been more than I wanted to see that has revealed so I might as well leave before I literally have the entire game spoiled for me.

I will be trying to make as much progress as I can within those two weeks and if I find that I have achieved enough, I will return as soon as I can after the two weeks to share my experiences and gain some knowledge from you all as well. I wont be posting regularly as I have been when I return however, not until the hype about this game dies down.

I used to be a lurker here since 2004 and not til this past October did I decide to make an account because of this specific came and my wish to talk about MK with you all. It has been a fun experience. I wish you all the best, and know that joining the site was one of the best choices of my life.

Thank you Patrick, Jeff, Mods and all my friends and fellow users on this site as you have made the past six months of my life so much fun. Not everyone agrees with some things, which makes the site fun, but one thing I am proud to say is that I am a MK fan and I am glad to have experienced developments with you all. You are a part of an awesome community and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

From this point on, Taj Gill has officially left the building! Just for a while though ;).

Love you all! PEACE <3!

I will be officially taking my leave of absence now for a minimum of two weeks after the game has been released. There has been more than I wanted to see that has revealed so I might as well leave before I literally have the entire game spoiled for me.

I will be trying to make as much progress as I can within those two weeks and if I find that I have achieved enough, I will return as soon as I can after the two weeks to share my experiences and gain some knowledge from you all as well. I wont be posting regularly as I have been when I return however, not until the hype about this game dies down.

I used to be a lurker here since 2004 and not til this past October did I decide to make an account because of this specific came and my wish to talk about MK with you all. It has been a fun experience. I wish you all the best, and know that joining the site was one of the best choices of my life.

Thank you Patrick, Jeff, Mods and all my friends and fellow users on this site as you have made the past six months of my life so much fun. Not everyone agrees with some things, which makes the site fun, but one thing I am proud to say is that I am a MK fan and I am glad to have experienced developments with you all. You are a part of an awesome community and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

From this point on, Taj Gill has officially left the building! Just for a while though ;).

Love you all! PEACE <3!

I'm thinking about joining you, my friend. I give in to temptation WAY too easily. I've already spoiled so much.

I'm thinking about joining you, my friend. I give in to temptation WAY too easily. I've already spoiled so much.

Love you all! PEACE <3!

I am thinking about doing the same shit bro. I am ****ing tired of looking at these streams and storylines. I kan't help it. Yet again, I kan't stay away from TRMK. If I don't post here much, then all of you guys know I am trying to stay away from here.

I'm going to be signing off in 10 minutes, before I get out of work.

I'll log back onto TRMK some time after April 19th.

See you guys later. ;-)

I just ****ing saw two Fatailites that I want to surprize me! Patrick is there anyway you kan block the spoiler section but only on my account?

What's the difference of seeing things now vs. April 19th? I'm pretty sure the story, -alities, and characters will all be the same when you get your copy. I could understand if it was an RPG or something where the story is pretty much the only reason to play it. Just wondering. :)

What's the difference of seeing things now vs. April 19th? I'm pretty sure the story, -alities, and characters will all be the same when you get your copy. I could understand if it was an RPG or something where the story is pretty much the only reason to play it. Just wondering. :)

Its the surprise factor that you get when YOU, YOURSELF do everything. Its not the same now because we know what to expect :(. And story is the most important concept for me as a matter of fact.

Its the surprise factor that you get when YOU, YOURSELF do everything. Its not the same now because we know what to expect :(. And story is the most important concept for me as a matter of fact.

Ahhhh. Then Taj, why hell you be clicking on the spoilers man? ;-) Don't leave, dude. You are one of the good people on here.

I'll be in hiding until the 19th. Nothing personal, I just want to save a few tasty spoilers for that day. But before I go...

Johnny Cage, Johnny Cage, something about DCP, Cage, Cage, Cage, LINDEN.

See you soon. <3

Ill be back Adjun, I promise!!! I am out officially as well, later Adjun, Matt, Aldo, Alisa, Reaper, Araknyd, Jarvis, and the rest of my friends list, plus the mods and admins. Will miss you all!

I'll be in hiding until the 19th. Nothing personal, I just want to save a few tasty spoilers for that day. But before I go...

Johnny Cage, Johnny Cage, something about DCP, Cage, Cage, Cage, LINDEN.

See you soon. <3

same here :) just not the johnny part :p im just getting a bit tired of spoilers. i already saw kitana's alternate in action, i do not wish 2 see any more than i already know. i'll be back after the 19th, love you all ^_^
aldo & alisa u two have my #, text me <3

I'll be in hiding until the 19th.

Thisssss! Oh and BTW Aldo Moreno is gone too until the 19th, Facebook told me. :)

I just paid off my Kollector's Edition, so I am SET!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! AAAAAH!!!! See y'all around April 19th!! Take care everyone :)