The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Re: WOW

angelsmommy2002 said:
Holy Crap, can you make me one?

With MK1 thru UMK3 possible Alt Costume MK4 Reptiles?
Wouldn't it just be easier to PM him, instead of just digging up a thread that's over a month old?

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Does anyone remember me? XD

I used to be a member here a while back, before the boards were supposedly hacked, I had to change my name though(just an added "X", I had a different email addy when I first joined), but I was a leader of the infamous "Blood Highway Connection", and I kept checking back and the boards never did return, and then I forgot about it for a few months, I checked it today, and hey! It's back! So I dunno if any of u guys remember me, but IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!

MAVADO AND KABAL RULE ALL!!!!!!!!

No, I neither remember you, nor care that you returned.

I do suppose you are deserving of the classic "fuck you" welcome, so said welcome you shall recieve:

Fuck you.

Yep. Good to see ya again, Chief! I see you and Maxdam still come here, but there are otehr old buddies I miss. Are raidenfighter and Frost still around? I know I'm forgetting other guys as well........

MavadoIsTheCoolest X said:
LMAO how did I miss that? LOL maybe I'm thinking of a different raiden, ah well matters not, I KNOW there's lotsa guys I'm forgetting that I knew.
Hm, I remember you joining that board I made back in my "n00b" days. I was "Raiden-Lighting/Shadow-Summoner" back then, heh.

MavadoIsTheCoolest X said:
YEAH! Raiden-Fighter! YOU'RE the guy I was thinking of! WAZZUP!

-sigh-

Hm, I remember you joining that board I made back in my "n00b" days. I was "Raiden-Lighting/Shadow-Summoner" back then, heh.

I hope that was obvious enough...