The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Due to some recent developments, I've made a decision to significantly cut back my online time to focus on other matters. My work schedule is rather tiring and I plan to stay there as long as possible (if I'm ever laid off.. you just never know these days).

The little time I have will be going towards some personal developments. Without getting into too much (and personal) detail, I'm essentially trying to overhaul my life. Whether I'm successful or not is another question, but I've got to give it a try.

So I bid my farewell to you all. I've known some of you for years now, and you may see me on PSN around 4:00AM EST once in a while.

Hey Umon, I understand that work schedules can't be a pain in the butt sometimes but it's really sad to see you leave this forum. I really enjoyed our constructive conversations and your game faqs will be missed :).
I hope to see you around sometime soon.
Meanwhile, I wish you good luck with what you are trying to achieve.

Alright Im leaving for awhile there is too many things ppl are getting away with on here and normally these kinds of things dont bother me but nobody on here seems to care what people have to say anymore. Ill back after MK9, release ill have to forfiet the MK2 tourney as well sorry.

Alright Im leaving for awhile there is too many things ppl are getting away with on here and normally these kinds of things dont bother me but nobody on here seems to care what people have to say anymore. Ill back after MK9, release ill have to forfiet the MK2 tourney as well sorry.

Ah man, that sucks. See ya when you come back Reaper.

I hope it's not because of the comment I made about your post. I was being sarcastic sir. Your awesome sub zero drawings will be missed
:(
You managed to convince me that his second outfit in MK:D could look good. :(

sorry to hear that man, sorry if I said anything (I think I'm a good boy, right? :) )
well good luck with everything

subzerowins.png

I hope it's not because of the comment I made about your post. I was being sarcastic sir. Your awesome sub zero drawings will be missed
:(
You managed to convince me that his second outfit in MK:D could look good. :(

Its not because of you, I know why hes left, and its the reason why many are leaving, the site is being overrun by Noobs who think what they say is God's word.

I won't be as active as I used to be, but I will do my best.

Yeah, I wrote that exact message one year and a half ago, and haven't wrote anything since then. That's how cool I am. :) Anyway, this time it's real. I'm back for the new MK of course. I check TRMK everydays to get some news, so I decided to come back and practice my english again. I have to speak english a lot here now and have to find some english forums with a lot of english-speaking members. I didn't have the chance to speak it in the last 3-4 years, so I may have lost a bit of this language. Some of my words might now make sens at all, but I'll be good again.

Yeah, I wrote that exact message one year and a half ago, and haven't wrote anything since then. That's how cool I am. :) Anyway, this time it's real. I'm back for the new MK of course. I check TRMK everydays to get some news, so I decided to come back and practice my english again. I have to speak english a lot here now and have to find some english forums with a lot of english-speaking members. I didn't have the chance to speak it in the last 3-4 years, so I may have lost a bit of this language. Some of my words might now make sens at all, but I'll be good again.

AHHHH!! SF is back in the house!! Welcome back dude! Any chance you gonna head the Wrestling boards again?

I have no idea what you just said. Are you speaking french or something?

Welcome back, dude. ;)

OK screw this I'm out again! Haha no seriously I'm here for good! Nice to see you DCR (I'm in your friends list on xbox live by the way, you probably didn't know) and RIPLIUKANG, wow. I have to mess with the settings, like changing my signature with a goaltender who's been traded like 3 years ago. I should be back in the wrestling thing too, let me get some updates though because the last time I watched it, Evolution was still alive! So were Benoit and Guerrero. Give me a couple of weeks.

Nice to see you DCR (I'm in your friends list on xbox live by the way, you probably didn't know)

Holy crap, you just blew my mind. I've gotten a few friend requests on XBL where I had no ****ing clue who they were but added them anyway. I can finally rest easy now knowing who one of them is.

I think that I'm going to be leaving for a bit. Mainly because the game is coming out soon and I don't want to ruin any surprises. But also until a certain character here goes away. It's pointless having any sort of conversation with him around. I'll be back on the 18th to post something I've prepared for all of you! I'll definitely be very active again once all the secret spoiling has died down! Buh bye! <3 I love you all.

I think that I'm going to be leaving for a bit. Mainly because the game is coming out soon and I don't want to ruin any surprises. But also until a certain character here goes away. It's pointless having any sort of conversation with him around. I'll be back on the 18th to post something I've prepared for all of you! I'll definitely be very active again once all the secret spoiling has died down! Buh bye! <3 I love you all.

We love you too, man. See you soon.

Cya when you come back Viking. We'll be waiting. :)