The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Yeah, honestly joining the forum was one of the best decisions ive made, its become a hobby basically. This is a place to discuss something we all love, and in that process, most of the people who are serious on the forum bonded and became friends even though we havent met each other in person.

Think it's time for me to leave. Been a good run, surprised I wasn't banned at any point, honestly.

Might pop in and look at news, but I don't expect to post much more.

Bye all.

Think it's time for me to leave. Been a good run, surprised I wasn't banned at any point, honestly.

Bye all.

Why you leaving? There is also no reason why would you have been banned, you've been a great member!

Bye all.

What you cant go you got great posts and some of them incredibly hilarious!

I'm guessing it's because of the spoilers (though I may be confusing him with someone else).

Bye all.

NO!!! WHAT THE **** :|. All the good members are dropping like flies :|.

Bye all.

Why are you leaving Kelsper? I hope you change your mind and reconsider.

May as well clear it up, I have some personal problems so I won't be very active. I might post a couple times a day or something, but I doubt to be on much. So I guess not technically leaving.

May as well clear it up, I have some personal problems so I won't be very active. I might post a couple times a day or something, but I doubt to be on much. So I guess not technically leaving.

Oh, okay I hope everything works out and those problems get resolved. Welcome back dude :).

Oh sorry to hear that, best of luck and glad you're still finding time to contribute, we all appreciate it!

Due to some recent developments, I've made a decision to significantly cut back my online time to focus on other matters. My work schedule is rather tiring and I plan to stay there as long as possible (if I'm ever laid off.. you just never know these days).

The little time I have will be going towards some personal developments. Without getting into too much (and personal) detail, I'm essentially trying to overhaul my life. Whether I'm successful or not is another question, but I've got to give it a try.

So I bid my farewell to you all. I've known some of you for years now, and you may see me on PSN around 4:00AM EST once in a while.

Due to some recent developments, I've made a decision to significantly cut back my online time to focus on other matters. My work schedule is rather tiring and I plan to stay there as long as possible (if I'm ever laid off.. you just never know these days).

The little time I have will be going towards some personal developments. Without getting into too much (and personal) detail, I'm essentially trying to overhaul my life. Whether I'm successful or not is another question, but I've got to give it a try.

So I bid my farewell to you all. I've known some of you for years now, and you may see me on PSN around 4:00AM EST once in a while.

Hope everything goes well for you man, your posts were always awesome and insightful.

Last edited:
It sucks to see you go, Umon, but we'll keep a seat warm for ya'.

And good luck. We're all counting on you.

tumblr_lcmmqeCWme1qzh53yo1_400.jpg