The Departing/Returning Members Thread

if you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen? ;) i dont know, but i really dont understand why some people cant learn to ignore comments/opinions that they dont agree with. if it really is insulting to them, they should just report it. theres really no need to get all huffy and decide to leave while starting an arguement with a mod.

whatever, less drama i guess :/

We don't need more mods at all, we have a good sized staff and just added 2 more people a few weeks ago.

We need more members to report posts. We get the same people reporting the trouble posts and threads but these people, and the mods, can't catch everything....we have a lot of people who, instead of using the report button, decide they want to spam the thread up. Those people are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Some of the reasons why people are leaving are news to the staff....these people never reported it or PMd a mod....how do you expect to get any help if you don't tell anyone? Then you get pissy and leave? Rather silly....

OHHHH i found the report button now :p lol that took me awhile

Awesome, you can help us now =)

I think some of it has to do with people just not knowing where the button is, or that it even exists, but a lot of people I see spamming know where it is....

Anyways, sorry to hear people are leaving but I think a day or two away from the forum is better than leaving altogether so people should really reconsider.

OHHHH i found the report button now :p lol that took me awhile

We really want people to use that report button, so we can step in when needed. We have a fairly large mod staff but can't be reading every post easily. So please use it so that we can help make TRMK a better place for everyone.

So why did RockHardMilkGun get banned lol?

I normally dont comment on bans but it makes sense in this case. RockHardMilkGun and Smokez were trolling and flaming users in the forum chat room, see 0kitana0's message above, earlier today and I banned them both for two weeks for it. I won't stand for that around here, no matter if they were joking or not it's uncalled for.

Awesome, you can help us now =)

I think some of it has to do with people just not knowing where the button is, or that it even exists, but a lot of people I see spamming know where it is....

Anyways, sorry to hear people are leaving but I think a day or two away from the forum is better than leaving altogether so people should really reconsider.

sweet :) yea i had 2 look closely @ the option, maybe it should be red so ppl can see it better

Thank you all =) Alright, I'm back, but I'll need a "break" sometimes. AT LEAST, I ADMIT I also called them "idiots" as a reply, since I couldn't stand of them calling me a w...re. At least I am conscious of what I did, and I am also really sorry.
Well, I tried to sorry Smokez but he only answered me "too late, wh***!" "no!" and other things.
Again, thank you =)

Thank you all =) Alright, I'm back, but I'll need a "break" sometimes. AT LEAST, I ADMIT I also called them "idiots" as a reply, since I couldn't stand of them calling me a w...re. At least I am conscious of what I did, and I am also really sorry.
Well, I tried to sorry Smokez but he only answered me "too late, wh***!" "no!" and other things.
Again, thank you =)

Calling them idiots is far different than what they called you, but please don't entice them either. They are both banned for two weeks. Any further chat room flaming from them they'll be banned for good. We wont stand for that.

I have a feeling in my gut in a year or two Taj Gill and I are going to be the last ones left from around the time we signed up, the people who have great posts, and active users.

I'll definitely pop in and out. Gotta keep up with MK news and such. Eventually another game will have to come out. Well I'm gonna be there when the news first breaks loose.

Really it depends on how much people are dedicated to the kommunity. I know there are many users on here just to kill time until April 19th (or troll. Or both.), but the others who are legitimately interested in hearty konversation are the ones who will stay.

I'll definitely pop in and out. Gotta keep up with MK news and such. Eventually another game will have to come out. Well I'm gonna be there when the news first breaks loose.

same, school is always 1st 4 me but i'll definitley pop in when class is boring & i have my laptop handy :D