The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I hope everyone sticks around this a great forum very well organized and controlled and good arguements for the most part, besides whoever that guy was spamming my profile with spoilers

I will never leave, you are all my children and I need to watch you and take care of you with all my motherly love <3

I will never leave, you are all my children and I need to watch you and take care of you with all my motherly love <3

Ma-ma-ma-mommy!

queen.JPG

We aren't harsh at all, we ban people for the right reasons, but we also delete the offending posts, which people obviously don't see because we soft delete, which means only the staff can see the posts, so they read the convo as just a mod banning someone for no reason when it really was a banning for breaking rules. We never ban people with an unjustified reason but because we clean up the mess before people see it and we get 30000 reported posts, and they assume we're nazis.

Actually quite sad because the staff works hard to keep the place fun and happy but we get bashed for doing things only because the people doing the bashing didn't see everything that happened and they jumped to conclusions.

Hey Jade, I wanted to add that many TRMK members (me included) know that you, Pat, Jeff, DCR & the rest of the staff, give alot of your time to keep this forum enjoyable, troll free and clean. I must admit that since the big demo leak, I haven't crossed 1 single spoiler and it's fine by me. You guys are good at what you do and you'll always have faithful members around. The trolls and the annoying members will probably dissapear after april 19th. We are almost there, 29 days to go, so I wish you all good luck for the remaining days. In TRMK staff we trust :top:

Hey everyone. I'm back in the kombatant seat. After Armageddon, I decided to retire from playing MK. But now, cuz of MK9 coming out, I'm about to come out of retirement and face all challengers.

To the members who knew me before:
Did ya miss me on here?

I don't know if I'm in the right thread, but:

I'M LEAVING. I'm sick and tired of everyday... read posts... go to chat room... "kitana is a bitc*"... "kitana is a whor*"... "kitana is this, kitana is that"... And sometimes, when I post, no one agrees with me and bla bla bla.

I don't know, seriously. This was my fear of joining TRMK, just like in other forums, everyone complains how I am.

Thank you for those who understood me and at least respected my opinions. I can be back, but with only real luck.

I'M LEAVING. I'm sick and tired of everyday... read posts... go to chat room... "kitana is a bitc*"... "kitana is a whor*"... "kitana is this, kitana is that"... And sometimes, when I post, no one agrees with me and bla bla bla.

I don't know, seriously. This was my fear of joining TRMK, just like in other forums, everyone complains how I am.

Thank you for those who understood me and at least respected my opinions. I can be back, but with only real luck.

We're sorry to hear about your problems. Who have been are saying these things? This is the first I've heard of it, sorry if the staff hasn't been monitoring the chat room closely.

The staff will investigate and discuss a solution to the problem we're sorry for any problems you or anyone else had.

Last edited:
Why are people leaving? I mean your gonna get pricks were ever you go to! Im Christian and I just ignore posts that make fun of it, because no good will come from it. Im not trying to suck up here but this is the best MK forum I have ever been on! You are always going to have this happen no matter what forum you go to, especially before the release and sometime after the release of a Mortal Kombat game. If only some of you guys could have seen the boards on TMK back before MKDeception was going to be released and Armaggedon! I can see getting angry over someone's text, Yeah its just someone typing behind a computer but it can get frusturating to see some idiot posting a bunch of BS. I say to anyone who wants to leave go ahead thats your business BUT I strongly suggest just taking a break and leave for a little bit then come back, or just come back after the release as Im sure you wont be seeing alot of crap like now. Its like this everywhere and its pretty well controlled, you cant catch everything I know! I used to mod theres going to be things that are missed. Theres also some topics that you might think are crap but really you cant do anything about it if it follows the rules-just dont post in it.

Sorry for my runon paragraph I hope some people read this and just rationalize a little bit, I mean its just a forum people will say things you like and people will say things you dont like

KITANA IS AWESOME!!! have u not seen my pink kitanas? theyre EVERYWHERE!!

We're sorry to hear about your problems. Who have been are saying these things? This is the first I've heard of it, sorry if the staff hasn't been monitoring the chat room closely.

The staff will investigate and discuss a solution to the problem we're sorry for any problems you or anyone else had.

I think we need some more mods, i already have 2 friends leaving & 1 of them has the BANALITY thing D:

Why are people leaving? I mean your gonna get pricks were ever you go to! Im Christian and I just ignore posts that make fun of it, because no good will come from it. Im not trying to suck up here but this is the best MK forum I have ever been on! You are always going to have this happen no matter what forum you go to, especially before the release and sometime after the release of a Mortal Kombat game. If only some of you guys could have seen the boards on TMK back before MKDeception was going to be released and Armaggedon! I can see getting angry over someone's text, Yeah its just someone typing behind a computer but it can get frusturating to see some idiot posting a bunch of BS. I say to anyone who wants to leave go ahead thats your business BUT I strongly suggest just taking a break and leave for a little bit then come back, or just come back after the release as Im sure you wont be seeing alot of crap like now. Its like this everywhere and its pretty well controlled, you cant catch everything I know! I used to mod theres going to be things that are missed. Theres also some topics that you might think are crap but really you cant do anything about it if it follows the rules-just dont post in it.

Sorry for my runon paragraph I hope some people read this and just rationalize a little bit, I mean its just a forum people will say things you like and people will say things you dont like

You said exactly what I think.

+ rep

Sub-Zero_Wraith left too. Why all of a sudden now people are starting to leave, especially good people. People have been trolling before, but never left.

KITANA IS AWESOME!!! have u not seen my pink kitanas? theyre EVERYWHERE!!

I think we need some more mods, i already have 2 friends leaving & 1 of them has the BANALITY thing D:

We don't need more mods at all, we have a good sized staff and just added 2 more people a few weeks ago.

We need more members to report posts. We get the same people reporting the trouble posts and threads but these people, and the mods, can't catch everything....we have a lot of people who, instead of using the report button, decide they want to spam the thread up. Those people are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Some of the reasons why people are leaving are news to the staff....these people never reported it or PMd a mod....how do you expect to get any help if you don't tell anyone? Then you get pissy and leave? Rather silly....