The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Heading out for a while, gang...

...or at least going to try to. With all of these spoilers running amuck, I do not want to be spoiled by anything. I know most of you are good with spoilers, but I just can't take any chances. It's been a fun ride and most of y'all are good people. :) I'll be back once the game is released and I've had my time to unlock the secrets and see the endings for myself!

Re: Heading out for a while, gang...

We will miss you ZoopSoul! I am getting to that point as well, its only gonna be a matter of time...

This is a really good idea. I'm gonna try to do the same.

We will miss you ZoopSoul! I am getting to that point as well, its only gonna be a matter of time...

Come on Taj, I know you read some of that last leak. Not really much left to spoil if you read all of it. I am staying clear of the story part myself. So short of watching video I think you are good and nothing more can really be reviled by text. To the others that are leaving and haven't read the last spoiler, your will power should be admired. See you guys mid April.

Come on Taj, I know you read some of that last leak. Not really much left to spoil if you read all of it. I am staying clear of the story part myself. So short of watching video I think you are good and nothing more can really be reviled by text. To the others that are leaving and haven't read the last spoiler, your will power should be admired. See you guys mid April.

I didnt read the story spoilers at all, all I saw was the chapter numbers and that was reason enough for me not to read further. The character arcade endings are w.e. to me because we know the probability of them being canon are slim, only read a few anyways. Also, the End Game challenge and reward were beneficial to most of us for being spoiled because we know we wont be as disappointed playing all those hours to expect a HUGE reward.

...or at least going to try to. With all of these spoilers running amuck, I do not want to be spoiled by anything. I know most of you are good with spoilers, but I just can't take any chances. It's been a fun ride and most of y'all are good people. :) I'll be back once the game is released and I've had my time to unlock the secrets and see the endings for myself!

Yea same here the whole spoiler thing just got outta control & it sucks too because i had just joined this site i was really enjoying the music threads anyways peace. My psn name is DANIELLAMB5150 on ps3 feel free to add me.

We don't want people leaving out of frustration over the spoiler issue. We mods can't look at everything all the time, so if you see something out of place, report it and we'll get right on it.

We don't want people leaving out of frustration over the spoiler issue. We mods can't look at everything all the time, so if you see something out of place, report it and we'll get right on it.

As good of a job that you guys do, it only takes one ******* to screw everything up for everybody. Still, I appreciate the huge efforts Pat and Co. have made to keep this place on the safe side of things... It can't be easy, but I'm legitimately impressed that you all care that much to take these steps to make things right. I'll be lurking, it seems.

Dudes! I HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS WHOLE SHIT! MAN IT WAS ****ING KRAZY! GOSH DAMN! TOO MANY NUMBERS! TOO MANY BRACKETS!! I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH WAS WHICH! SOMEONE ON THE WEBSITE HAD TO SHORT IT DOWN BUT I KEPT GOING KRAZY! MAN THIS IS TOO KRAZY MAN! IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE THO!

Kome on Taj, I dont wanna lose you and bk bk bk lp"/.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fun guys. But the fun has ended. DCR has gone balistic on me and has made it his personal goal to follow me around the forum with an eraser in hand.

Thanks for your friendship;
Jade, Taj Gill, RicochetMatt, xxITSRADECCxx, Araknyd03, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

Yeah, that's what happened. Except it was one thread, so it was hardly "following you around". You even started a post with "idiot mods deleting my posts", after one whole lousy post of yours got deleted. So yeah, I deleted that post too. Wow, what a Nazi I am.

See ya'.

I'll be taking my leave as of today. TRMK is definitely the best of the MK news sites and it had one of the better forums, but as has already been said by other members like ZoopSoul, there's just a bit too much spoiling going on, despite the lengths being taken to control it (and very well, I may add). But you can't control everything...numerous people have gifs of fatalities as their sigs or blatantly spoil things in threads that have nothing to do with it. Dunno about anyone else, but I like to feel like my first experience with a new game is actually brand new, instead of feeling like "Oh, I heard about/saw that already weeks ago."

The other thing that's irking me is that I'm reminded every day why I stopped participating in forums 6 years ago...I'm 28 years old and getting drawn into arguments with kids less than half my age who think they're simply little Gods. I have no problem coming back and discussing MK after release, but until then, take care and enjoy MK.

Pat & Co., keep up the good work.

Sorry you feel that way, but I understand completely. It's gotten to the point where it's not really possible to participate without getting some amount of that overspill. Luckily there's only a month left to go, so I guess we'll see you then. Take care.

Hope to see you back soon. It's a shame that some of these people don't use their brains when posting and spoil things for everyone else. Then, when we kindly tell them about it and edit their spoilers, they start to bash us.

WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN

Thanks for the fun guys. But the fun has ended. DCR has gone balistic on me and has made it his personal goal to follow me around the forum with an eraser in hand.

Thanks for your friendship;
Jade, Taj Gill, RicochetMatt, xxITSRADECCxx, Araknyd03, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

I was his friend?

Hmmm... Didn't he hate my guts when I first showed up? Said something like "You make me wish I wasn't gay" or whatever. Eh. Oh well.

Later, babe.

I'll be taking my leave as of today. TRMK is definitely the best of the MK news sites and it had one of the better forums, but as has already been said by other members like ZoopSoul, there's just a bit too much spoiling going on, despite the lengths being taken to control it (and very well, I may add). But you can't control everything...numerous people have gifs of fatalities as their sigs or blatantly spoil things in threads that have nothing to do with it. Dunno about anyone else, but I like to feel like my first experience with a new game is actually brand new, instead of feeling like "Oh, I heard about/saw that already weeks ago."

The other thing that's irking me is that I'm reminded every day why I stopped participating in forums 6 years ago...I'm 28 years old and getting drawn into arguments with kids less than half my age who think they're simply little Gods. I have no problem coming back and discussing MK after release, but until then, take care and enjoy MK.

Pat & Co., keep up the good work.

As Jade and DCR said we're sorry to see you go, but completely understand it. Some kids just don't understand how spoilers work. I know some spoilers but a lot I've been trying to avoid myself, and a few times run across spoilers. It's getting to the point where I just delete some spoilers to avoid having to read it while editing in the spoiler tag. Or I just move the whole thread elsewhere. Then as Jade said they get upset with us about it, or we have to ban certain users for excessive spoilers and then their friends get on our case because they can't see what actually CAUSED us to ban people. It's a rough time keeping the forum spoiler free, but we try!

As Jade and DCR said we're sorry to see you go, but completely understand it. Some kids just don't understand how spoilers work. I know some spoilers but a lot I've been trying to avoid myself, and a few times run across spoilers. It's getting to the point where I just delete some spoilers to avoid having to read it while editing in the spoiler tag. Or I just move the whole thread elsewhere. Then as Jade said they get upset with us about it, or we have to ban certain users for excessive spoilers and then their friends get on our case because they can't see what actually CAUSED us to ban people. It's a rough time keeping the forum spoiler free, but we try!

I am so okay with you guys making this forum a dictatorship when it comes to the rules LOL.

And I am being serious too. I always call for people who spoil stuff to be banned when I explicitly ask not to, especially if its stuff I do not want to see.

We aren't harsh at all, we ban people for the right reasons, but we also delete the offending posts, which people obviously don't see because we soft delete, which means only the staff can see the posts, so they read the convo as just a mod banning someone for no reason when it really was a banning for breaking rules. We never ban people with an unjustified reason but because we clean up the mess before people see it and we get 30000 reported posts, and they assume we're nazis.

Actually quite sad because the staff works hard to keep the place fun and happy but we get bashed for doing things only because the people doing the bashing didn't see everything that happened and they jumped to conclusions.