The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Why do you guys keep saying that im questioning your position as mods, im not saying i would be better or that anyone would be better, im just saying it seems a bit harsh to perma-ban TJ for that, yes i know what he said was incredibly wrong, im just saying there are many people who actually like TJ, and will miss him from the forum, maybe he was having a bad day, there are thousands of possibilites for why he may have lost his composure that day, so my opinion, yes he should have been banned, for temporary, if he than had not learned then next time it would have made sense to extend the ban or even perma-ban him

First off I'm not a "mod" I run this place. I make it work, I spend countless hours working on making this place tick. I'm not just some mod as you say it. I create the rules we all live by here and also bring us all the great MK news you come to expect from TRMK.

TJ has been warned by me and the other mods many times for his attitude and flaming and insulting of other members on the forums. He would do nothing but troll threads for people he disagrees with just to start fights with those people. He would go on and on, I told him to keep his opinions to himself in his own threads and leave other people's opinions alone if he has nothing nice or constructive to say.

So today when I gave him an infraction I told him it was my final warning to him before a ban, he told me exactly this: "...you can suck my dick!"

That is 100% uncalled for. In what world is that acceptable?

So not only does he disrespect the users of the forum, and the mods, but also the guy who runs the site? In my "you are wasting my time" book that's very much grounds for a perma-ban. He created a few threads and this post here here after he sent that message to me, as he KNEW he was going to get banned for what he said. If he really wants back in, then he can contact me and apologize and I'll consider making it less than a permaban. But until then, the ban stands.

Whoa, how'd he get that nifty pink font on his name and "babality"? Someone hook it up!

EDIT: My eyes totally deceived me hahaha. I swore that said babality anyways someone hook it up with fancy font colors! <3

Last edited:
So today when I gave him an infraction I told him it was my final warning to him before a ban, he told me exactly this: "...you can suck my dick!"

As much as that was uncalled for by TJ, I literally laughed out loud when I read that because he did it in typical TJ fashion, the ... before every word or if we were lucky enough, each sentence :p.

He did have a hot head on him, I gave him a lot of rep because he did make some good posts, but in the end, he didnt know how to keep his mouth shut. To everyone whos reading my post, Dont say I am sucking up to the mods or anything, but there are rules in this forum as Pat pointed out. I dont understand why people have to be ignorant about them, whats wrong with having a good conversation about MK without causing unnecessary conflict?

As much as that was uncalled for by TJ, I literally laughed out loud when I read that because he did it in typical TJ fashion, the ... before every word or if we were lucky enough, each sentence :p.

He did have a hot head on him, I gave him a lot of rep because he did make some good posts, but in the end, he didnt know how to keep his mouth shut. To everyone whos reading my post, Dont say I am sucking up to the mods or anything, but there are rules in this forum as Pat pointed out. I dont understand why people have to be ignorant about them, whats wrong with having a good conversation about MK without causing unnecessary conflict?

Nah, you're not sucking up at all bro. We all have to understand there are rules. I'm not gonna lie a couple days ago I got pretty upset on a thread, I'm thankful I didn't get banned because I did get pretty out of hand. The mods aren't ban-happy like in a lot of forums. The ones that I've had the pleasure of talking to are actually really understanding and nice people. TRMK has got to be one of the best if not THE best forum I've been a part of.

Dont say I am sucking up to the mods or anything, but there are rules in this forum as Pat pointed out. I dont understand why people have to be ignorant about them, whats wrong with having a good conversation about MK without causing unnecessary conflict?

Totally agree with this. It's the reason why I still enjoy posting on TRMK, because there is a lot of good conversation without a lot of unnecessary conflict.

Anyway, not surprised TJ got banned. In fact, I haven't been surprised with anyone who's been banned since I joined, because their attitude is usually indicative of whether they'll last here. For people with bad attitude, it's just a matter of time before they take something too far. I'm glad TRMK doesn't tolerate such behavior, I wouldn't come here if it did.

Wow I didn't know TJ had so many friends in here. In the beggining I found him annoying but later on he was OK, made me laugh a couple of times with his "OMG ^^ ..." spams. I do understand the decision of the crew here though, if someone would insult me like that and stays unpunished I would probably leave the forum, because respect is elementary in a community.

Last edited:
Probably want to be careful what you say. Do you actually know what happened? Didn't think so.

Exactly.

You guys don't see the 'behind the scenes' BS we have to put up with and if you talk to the person on MSN or some other form of communication, of course they will tell you their side their way so the mods and admins look bad. You guys don't see the hate messages we get, both in private messages, visitor messages and threads that we have to delete.

You guys get away with quite a lot, actually, because we don't want to be nazis here and you guys just assume we like to ban people for any little thing but you guys are quick to PM a mod and demand that so and so be banned just because they are 'annoying' or 'stupid'. Basically, it's only a justified ban if YOU GUYS ask for that person to be banned and that isn't the way things work.

Be a mod in a forum like this, or bigger, for a day and see how much hate messages you get for just doing your job. Vixen and I had our own hate threads made in the forum of another member who was butthurt because he got eventual ban for flaming a lot and was told about it several times, then was given infractions and decided to PM a long message telling me off, but not before voting me 'worst mod' in his own little TRMK awards that he got his buddies, who barely even knew me, to vote for me. I've helped a ton of people here and I am fair about it. A lot of people can attest to that. I've had many people tell me they feel comfortable talking to me about anything and that is what I want so I guess I'm not as bad as some childish kids who can't behave but whine when they get punished. You break rules, you get warnings/infractions and a ban, if necessary. The fact that people break rules and then go and rip the staff apart only makes them look worse.

You guys have NO IDEA whatsoever what we get. Hell, DCR has his own one man fanclub who keeps making alts just to burn him.

KILLER: If you see something, REPORT IT. If someone is annoying, we can't just ban someone for it if they are not actually breaking rules. You guys don't seem to mind suggesting we abuse our powers and ban someone just because no one likes them but OMG when it comes to someone getting banned for actually BREAKING RULES.

If you see someone flaming, report it, report it, report it. Can't stress that enough. There are a lot of threads and posts here, you REALLY expect us to sift through them all? We do what we can but you guys are also responsible for helping us catch these things when you see them. That is what the report button is for.

Last edited:
The way I feel, if the site builds a general consensus that a member is being a consistent annoyance, regardless of whether or not they break any rules, they should be given a week ban or something. I wouldn't know how much a Mod or Admin goes through, and I really do appreciate and respect what you guys do, but damn son, get spader out of here!

The way I feel, if the site builds a general consensus that a member is being a consistent annoyance, regardless of whether or not they break any rules, they should be given a week ban or something. I wouldn't know how much a Mod or Admin goes through, and I really do appreciate and respect what you guys do, but damn son, get spader out of here!

LOL a good old match of MORTAL KOMBAT should settle your differences :p.

Hey its you! LOL I remeber when they told you about that jewish dragon.

thanks for the welcome........
i was gone since december and i missed a lot i am surprised by all the character reveals yet no kabal.......
ps: i forgot about the jewish dragon thing until u reminded me Aldo
another thing what is this rep power? i never understood that