The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Back.

I want to say quickly that what was considered spam; My "Burning Blade is Down" thread, was meant to be something that fell through at the time. I was using that as an announcement here, and didn't get the chance to elaborate past the first post. Sorry that it ended up being spam :(

hi, i havent been posting for a while, so....im back yay!!!!!!ive been working alot lately, and i come to the boards, but im just to tired to read or post, plus ive never posted a return in this thread.

How's everyone?

Damn, it is nice to know my account here still exist.

Anyways, I really doubt anybody knows me or remembers me. This thread is not to announce my return. It's simply to know how are all the Mkodyssey and TRMK veterans doing. I consider some of you like family. Especially: ChiefThunder. Who has been on the MK community since the beginning. People who made the forums active: whatashame and Kan0. There's others too. Forget all that beef shit I had with some. BloodLust, damn man--you still exist? That was some roller coaster shit. Ummm....my old ass Puerto Rican homie which I forgot your name. You go by some many nicknames it's hard to pick one.

Anways, happy new years to all those that I never met here on TRMK.

Re: How's everyone?

Damn, it is nice to know my account here still exist.

Anyways, I really doubt anybody knows me or remembers me. This thread is not to announce my return. It's simply to know how are all the Mkodyssey and TRMK veterans doing. I consider some of you like family. Especially: ChiefThunder. Who has been on the MK community since the beginning. People who made the forums active: whatashame and Kan0. There's others too. Forget all that beef shit I had with some. BloodLust, damn man--you still exist? That was some roller coaster shit. Ummm....my old ass Puerto Rican homie which I forgot your name. You go by some many nicknames it's hard to pick one.

Anways, happy new years to all those that I never met here on TRMK.

Hey illusion;

It's your Puerto rican homie, Silent Hill harry/The Model/etc etc :sleep:

Lol whats up? Midget Kong directed me to this post. I just wanted to say hey to you and happy new year! Im not really on any mk forums anymore and i mostly am over at myspace and a wrestling forum i regularly visit for my friends there.

I really don't know where to start. First of all, I'm sorry for being such a pest in the past. I'm sure that you're probably thinking, " I don't even know this guy. Why is he saying this crap?" but I've made some stupid jokes and stupid threads that made you go, "I hate this guy..." but you'd forget about it after finding out you had hotpockets (oops. No bad jokes. Sorry) But anyway, I'm sure no one here would care that I came back, so I'd just like to say that I'm back and I'll make sure that I'm not the same idiotic kid you would want to punch in the throat.

In short, I'm back.

i'm moving soon. so i'll be internetless...well actually i dont have a computer but we have internet. i'm moving in with my manager til i find my own place :( it sucks but at least i'm not techincally homeless. but eitherway i wont be around for like 2 months. just off an on maybe on weekends.
bye for now
:)

Outworld Imp

Ahhh...it's good to be back at TRMK.

This is Kai, once known as Outworld Imp. I've been away for awhile, but now I'm back. Some of you may remember me, some may not.

I got myself a new profile. I forgot my old password to Outworld Imp and I wasn't going to use some long number code that I'd never remember.

Good to be back everyone!

-Kai, formerly known as Outworld Imp.