The Departing/Returning Members Thread

A big welcome back to you, Gunny. It's nice to see you again. Also, it's awesome to finally see some of the original gang back here at TRMK after all this time [a few months]. I take it then that you recieved my last email, dude? Jgreenwo checked in not too long before you did. It's a whole nother group of people here now. Pat and Jeff still head the show. But most if not all the rest of the staff are different. DCR's on the Moderating team now. Remember him, man? And for the most part, these forums have some really good people on them. Anyways, I hope you stick around and enjoy your return. We are in need of some more serious gamers here.

By the way, Transformers is shaping up pretty spiffy. :mrgreen:

Chief, it's always good to tlak to you man, it's been to long.
And yep, it was your mail that made me come back. *Thumb's up*
So I take it I don't know most of the folks around here ? Well it's always good to meet new peeps, but I sure hope guys like Midget Kong, Anubis or Eagle of Fury are still around.
I can't say that the name DCR rings a bell to me dude.
Now that my life is more or less on track, I hope I can get the time to hang around the forum some more.
So I'll see you and the other guys around on the forum.

As for The Trans Formers.... I really want to drive that Peterbilt Truck they're using for Optimus Prime.

Chief, it's always good to tlak to you man, it's been to long.
And yep, it was your mail that made me come back. *Thumb's up*
So I take it I don't know most of the folks around here ? Well it's always good to meet new peeps, but I sure hope guys like Midget Kong, Anubis or Eagle of Fury are still around.
I can't say that the name DCR rings a bell to me dude.
Now that my life is more or less on track, I hope I can get the time to hang around the forum some more.
So I'll see you and the other guys around on the forum.

As for The Trans Formers.... I really want to drive that Peterbilt Truck they're using for Optimus Prime.
Yeah, there would be alot of new faces that you wouldn't be familiar with, dude. I was the same uopn my return after a couple of years. But I soon settled back in have since made more new friends here. As for Midget Kong, Anubis & Eagle of Fury. The only one that I am aware of that even visits here is Midget Kong. I speak to him on AIM now and then. DCR is short for DeathcoreRhynow. he would most certainly remember you under your original TRMK handle 'Gunloc'. Seen the latest piccy's of the Transformers movie? There's a thread in "movies and tv' forum, somewhere.

Thanks Chief! Ok everybody. This is the good time for me to say goodbye to those I care for. Well, see ya later. The time for my hibernation has begun. These are members I'm saying goodbye to:

XxJadexX
ChiefThunder
kold_as_ice92
Jinko
7th Number
Patrick "Fat" McCarron
DeathcoreRyknow
juergen
Spectre
Kona
Sapphire

Well it's been fun having time with you'll. Peace out! See ya in early November.

i know it's alittle late, but adios to you too, amigo!

Thanks Chief! Ok everybody. This is the good time for me to say goodbye to those I care for. Well, see ya later. The time for my hibernation has begun. These are members I'm saying goodbye to:

XxJadexX
ChiefThunder
kold_as_ice92
Jinko
7th Number
Patrick "Fat" McCarron
DeathcoreRyknow
juergen
Spectre
Kona
Sapphire

Well it's been fun having time with you'll. Peace out! See ya in early November.

This isn't a late 'Good-Bye', but an early 'Welcome Back'. Hope to see you around soon. Have a good hibernation :)

things have been good. couldn't be better. well, I could, I could be playing armageddon right now, but noooo. the guy at gamestop has to be a fag.

Prophet Returning?

I'm picking up my copy of Armageddon on my birthday (thursday). Once this is done, I'll gladly return and lend my skills to you all.

Thanks, and many thanks.
Prophet

It feels weird to walk around again in these oh so familiar stomping grounds. Hopefully when I get armageddon we'll be able to get some nice contests and tournaments going.

yay prophet is back its nice having you around and I am envious of all of you I have to wait for the wii and the mka wii date to get mine since Im too poor to buy a ps2 and a wii, so yeah I feel sad but yeah welcome back man and have fun

I'm sure it will be alot more friend with such an entertaining title and awesome buddies such as yourself. X3