The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Well I am assuming you want this account so we can get rid of your new account ^_^

No problem. I can't delete accounts so I sent a message to Patrick so he will do it when he logs on. Welcome back!

Don't cha worry, I explained everything to Patrick. I like your original username better anyways ^_^

We can see that the ISP is the same so you wouldn't have to prove it anyways lol.

Okay, thanks for all your help, it's great to be back on the board!

Should I delete my other posts on Beware or will that all vanish when the account is deleted?

PuNkRoCkMKxX said:
Okay, thanks for all your help, it's great to be back on the board!

Should I delete my other posts on Beware or will that all vanish when the account is deleted?

You can leave them. If you want them deleted, I can delete them for you but they don't have to be.

Ah, don't go threw any trouble! I'm just glad to be back. I havn't been here since 2005. Also, I don't mean to be pushy or anything, but how will I know when the other account is deleted?

Last edited:
Your "Beware" account will most likely just have a ban put on it and not be deleted, PuNkRoCkMKxX. Welcome back btw.

And holy hell, Khaos. Decided to come back to the dark side? ;) Welcome back bro