The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Attention all members of TRMK: I have some news to bring. You can take it as either good or bad, I really don't care anymore. I am going to offically retire from the TRMK forums as of today. I really haven't been on at all recently, and, to be honest with you, I've kinda lost interest in the site since the mass exodus of the senior members. I'm sorry to disappoint all of the members that have known me for a long time, as I have been a genuinely good-natured person, but I've just had enough of this scenario with the inmates running the asylum. If I never see or hear from any of you again, I wish you all good luck in your endeavors and I hope that you all have great lives.

I bid you all adieu.
-RIPLIUKANG

GOOD RIDANCE, I HATE YOU!!1232142FIVE

Of course, that's what I would say, if I were at gunpoint. :D

Sorry to see you go, RIP, you were always....an interesting poster, to say the least. I guess it really is RIPLIUKANG now, huh? Okay, bad joke. Oh well, I'll see you when I see you, friend.

well see ya ripliukang, you will be missed here at TRMK and don't be afraid every now and then to check out the forums, I wish you luck on your future endeavors (sp?) and if you do go to another forum piss of as many people as you can.

I'm gone for a bit, and now everyones all happy go lucky? Pfft..

Where's my welcome? I'm hoping Jade is the first ;).

Khaos, welcome back dude. Also welcome back to Ethix and Rain 1.

RLK, that's too bad you're leaving. Take care.

Sorry to see you go!

Here lies....RIPLIUKANG, one of TRMK's greatest posting members of all time. He may be gone from here, but in spirit and posting, his legend will go on forever.

(Playing the memorial soldier song by humming)

Well I'm back and have been since yesterday, only under the account 'Beware'.

You see I really wanted to return so I could chat about MKA, but since I havn't been here in a long time (very very long) I had completely forgotten my password. I have a different email address now, so I couldn't email anyone about my password. So in the end I just made another account (Beware).

Today I was cleaning out my computer desk (not a pretty sight) and came accross an old rumpled piece of paper. Open it up and find my info for TRMK, just my luck. So now I have two accounts and would love to get rid of one. I heard you can delete an account but, I can't figure out how. Can someone help?