The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Re: The TRMK Departing/Returning Members Thread

Welcome back to all the chumps that left and then made their way back. Shouldn't have left the first time. I hope you've learned your lessons :D

well I never really announced that I was leaving, but I did. well, hi everybody! it's good to be back.

I'm going to post inappropriate stuff.

821273500_l.png

I sexually assaulted myself for you. I feel violated.
Thanks guys

thanks. I feel welcomed. not like my last time I said I was back. heh heh heh. I was dumb back then.

You think you're dumb, I thought this was the pictures thread.

AWKWARD..

Well, guys.. It's hard to say this. But I think Prophet is going to kick the bucket.

This forum has been completely revamped.. for some, it's become a polished statue.. but for me, it's just become as dull as ever. This is why I'd like to announce my retirement to TRMK. I'm not being formal, because I know all of you guys like family. Dis, Jade, Ethix, locust, Khaos, Krypt, Kong, Pat, 7th, Death, Angel, Chief, MaxDam, and all of the others. I'm going to miss you all. I have MySpace, and MSN if you guys are interested in adding me.

I might come back a little bit at the release of Armageddon, with some other senior members, but as of right now I need to get away from this forum. I'm not going to give a lecture about "flaming noobs" and the like, I'm leaving just because I feel that the forum has lost that golden shine it once had.

See ya later guys,
Princess Prophet.

I'm leaving for awhile too, don't know whether I'll be back on or not. For the same reasons as Prophet. I thought it was going to be the same old TRMK but it's not, because TRMK was fun and was an happy place, now it's boring, very boring, it's just not fun anymore. The Realmedia thing is ruining it.

I just want to say that I had a great time here especially when I was a mod, it was really fun. So if me no back come again, remind me as the omfg french bastard who doesnt speak english 8), and you all have a great summer.

Peace peeps, I probably won't miss this place but the good members (you know who are are), admins, mods, I'll miss you all.

My MSN is specialforces@trmk.org

It's kinda funny. More and more members leave daily. Why? Because this forum is run by nazi-fucks that couldn't tell Administration from their own assholes. I can't say my presence, awe-inspiring as it is, is necessary here anymore. Was it ever? Probably not. There are a select few of you that I can tolerate, so seek me out at www.myspace.com/herskywings if you're still wanting to communicate.

That being said

My last request is that you fuckers who run this site don't delete my post. I know you like to censor people who don't agree with you, but just for once, lets drop the bullshit. k?

Has anyone ever heard of those places where all the cops and good people are leaving because their leader isn't doing anything, and it's usually the one punk who stays to do something about it? Yeah, story of TRMK.
Sad to see you go, Dis and Prophet. Your legacy shall live forever

*sigh*

Well, I can't say I'm not gonna miss you guys leaving. Take care and I hope to see you around when MKA makes it release at least.

Hey, genius, didn't you read all through the post? They aren't coming back, they don't want anything to do with this forum just because of how it's being run by, well basically it's being run by the n00bs now.

But I thought that Patty and Jeffy were running TRMK? Hehehe.

I guess this is news to them that the "N00BZ" are now running this board. They'll come back sooner or later, the longtime members that is. Forums always have their ups and downs. For better or for worse. Remember, it's the members that make a good chat forum, not the other way around. And every single chat board on the Internet suffers from this kinda thing at some time or other, man. Also I think that the new layout has scared off alot of members. I was one of them that hated the new layout, but now I appreciate the new look and the new setup, I guess others don't.

Just prior to MKA being released will have a huge impact here I am sure. Many members will return. I have seen this happen before many many times at other forums.

Last edited:

Man, this sucks. I've known all these guys when I first joined a year and a half ago, and now with a revamped system and MB, so revamps the ideals and the mods and SMs (senoir members) don't have control anymore. I really hate to see this happen. Dis, SF, Prophet, and all the other mods and SMs, mark my words, you will not be forgotten around here.