The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Goraka, you don't know how close I am to leaving with you. This place was once fun, with great mods and the majority of the people cared about the wellbeing of this forum. Now its filled with a load of assholes who probably don't give 2 shits about this place. I've contemplated leaving, but I decided that as long as there's still a reletively smart post on TRMK, I have a reason to respond to that. The day there are no smart posts on TRMK will be a very sad day indeed. Sad to see you go Goraka. Your a great guy.

Goraka, dude, come on, don't give up on this place yet. At least stick it out through the "major changes" Jeff and Patrick have planned. I know it's been a bit of a shithole lately, but who knows, everything could end up working out for the better.

If you are indeed leaving for good, well then that just fucking sucks, and I'll definitely be sorry to see you go. Take care, pal. You will be sorely missed.

I don't blame you for leaving at all. I am pretty scarce here myself and only logged on today because of the X3 thread. Other than that, I wont be posting here except for in that thread. Dumb threads like this http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8405715 keep me away. This is the best people can do? Granted, I don't have anything interesting to post but at least I don't post garage like this. If I can't think of something good to post, I don't post at all. It keeps trash threads like this off the boards. I've just lost all interest in this place. There are other forums out there that keep things fresh and don't have as many @ssholes and people ruining threads and having stupid conversations with each other and those are the same people that do that all the time. They stray off topic like crazy and it's annoying.

I love the mods here, but I concur with everyone has said since Goraka said he was leaving.

Mods and admins, seriously, it's time to get your heads out of your asses. I know, E3 was a toughie on the fingertips, but it's not E3 anymore. Sure, Armageddon will bring new members in here, but so far, they're only bringing in spammers and racists. All of the oldbies are leaving because of these senseless arguments that erupt over a Halo 2 thread or an artwork thread.

I would say "Mods, polish up the banhammer and lay downeth some banneth.", but I'm afraid it's too late to do that.

Well you know it is hard, when there is only one moderator around, trying to do his job. I have no idea where the other staff members are.... I will try to be here more I guess considering I am the only moderator that cares about this place anymore. Excluding Drew, Pat, and Jeff who obviously do care.

Obviously if there haven't been any mods besides you around for two or three straight months or whatever it's been, Jeff and Pat seriously need to hire new ones, especially when there are plenty of capable members here that haven't completely given up on this place yet. Sure, right now anyone like Prophet, Dis, Kosta or even myself can try to step in when idiots are shitting all over the board and say "hey idiot, stop shitting all over the board", but without the mods to back us up, no one gives a flying rat's ass what we have to say and they just keep right on shitting.

I guess you can take this as my "venting" post. I've tried being patient with this whole thing, but it's really getting to me now. I really hope these big changes are coming soon because there's no way this forum can continue on the way it is. There are some newer members that need to be taught respect and some older-members-turned-assholes that need to be kicked to the curb.

I understand, I have have no idea where the hell my co-workers have been. I will continue however to moderate this board the best I can untill they show up, but untill something is resolved here I am going to need some help from you vets.

I know you're doing the best you can, so hopefully you didn't take what I said as a shot at you in anyway, 'cause you've obviously got a lot on your shoulders right now. I'll do whatever I can to help, for sure.

If I only could become a moderator again. Believe me, it wouldn't be the same. That's all I'm waiting for right now, I just want another chance.

Special Forces said:
If I only could become a moderator again. Believe me, it wouldn't be the same. That's all I'm waiting for right now, I just want another chance.

^That would seriously KICK ASS.

And JSOOGES, I think its kick ass that your actually moderating this forum. I dont' know what's up, and can only hope that the summer will bring back the majority of the staff that's left. And I am so on the same lines as DC, that no matter what we say, we can't stop anything, unless a Mod is there to back us up. This place, I'm sad to say, has rather gone to the dogs.

Actually, I think the opposite will happen. The weather is amazing out and people wont want to be indoors in a forum. It happens all the time at REFan. The summer is dead and when the cold weather arrives, everyone and their brother is logged on.

not when you live in Cal. like me, It's not the weather keeping me in, just that scary looking sun and other people. :wink: :wink:

Welcome back, man, and always remember: family comes first before anything. The board is not your priority if family is involved.

Re: The TRMK Departing/Returning Members Thread

Geuss who's back. I am so glad to be back. Im missed this place.

God, this place has gone to sh*t. What happened to Phpbb? Vbulliten(sp?) really, really sucks. Hope it gets better.

I took a break from here due to music and stuff but now I think I'll start coming around more again, since I'v only been dropping by like once a month , but yeah I'm back again hopefully for good.