The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Welcome back, El Chupacabra! Be sure to put your xbox live tag in your siggy... that way we can go at it!

jmills said:
Chupacabra its awesome to see you again man looking forward to having many conversations with you once basketball season starts up :wink: how about them Lakers ? lol anyways man great to see you again.

Ah, Jmills. What's up man? I figured you would be back on the forum once it re-opened. Good to see you here.

As for the NBA. I have to say I have really lost interest in it the past few seasons. I no longer like Kobe Bryant. His little fruity antics have gotten worse and this whole off season thing was a joke. I really don't know who i'm gonna pull for this season, if anyone.

I'm mainly watching MLB now. Really excited about the post season and the Yankees/Twins are warming up as I type. Very good season: Bonds 700+, Griffey came back for half a season and got 500, which was nice to see, Ichiro played AMAZING, and the Wild Card races were really intense.

I guess I will start up an MLB thread after this. I already saw the NFL one so I guess im headed over there next ... although my interest for the NFL is rather lackluster this season. Not sure why. Just is.

Look forward to posting here again. Can't forget to say "hey" to The_Sim either.

Anyone putting money on raidenfigher's return?

highwaytothelost said:
RF will be here, not sure when but he'll be here. If i'm not mistaken he's writing a book and finding himself, so go him.

I think he finished it. Because I remember his friend saying he went back to NY. He'll be back.

Hey Peeps, Sup?

Dejavu, i've been here before, lol. And with the same first post, so how is everyone? Btw, anyone use Photo bucket? It seems its a pay site now. Sucks I cant host my siggy.

Hey, dude. Good to see you again, im ok thanks. Nice to see you got the old tag/avvy flying, heh. I couldnt find my membership activation email until Kryptonite helped me. So wheres WAS, RF, clone etc :lol:

Thanks for the link, Havik. But I just got my old Photbucket account to work. I will however save that url to my favs.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Damn, we got CT back now! Welcome back, man.

Well i'll be damned, how longs it been since I saw you, eh? Must be 18 months or more by now, heh. Good to see you again, dude. Where you been hanging out?

Thanks for the welcome.

undertaker3x7 said:
bout time u came back Chief, been a while, and what the hell happened to MKO??

It's been about 3 months since I last saw you, i was offline for ages and my Pc is still stuffed. About Odyssey, i'll fill you on all the details on Msn, heh.