The Departing/Returning Members Thread

You are completly appreciated Jade. I just thought it would be nice to get some of the veterans to return. Not that you aren't <3 :D

Be careful what you wish for.

GBD already came back once and it was a disaster.

WE ONLY WANT PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE GOING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE AND NOT FLAMEFEST!!!!!

Then why the hell don't you get rid of KRYPT!!!!! :x

Yeah I'm leaving because of Krypt. Haven't you guys noticed how every topic recently has been an attempt to start a Flame war? And whats still I'm constantly being targetted by him in his attempt to start one. he even insults people and NO ONE does anything about it. They only grab him when he posts random uses posts.

Yet you have a rule against flames and people will be banned... Well.. BAN HIM ALREADY!!!!!

Until today I found him annoying... Now... I can't stand him. So I'm leaving. One of us has to go. It might as well be me.

I've asked Mods admins... The big cheeses... To just deal with him. No one does sod all about him and he continues to act like a 13 year old with nothing better to do.

I don't care about insults... I can take them. I just don't like to be theconstant target of Flame attempts. So I'm leaving. I don't want to leave but I am. and please... I'm not important enough to this forum so I'm not expecting nor wanting anyone to come after me.

If Krypt leaves... I'll come back otherwise... GOOD BYE. :evil:

Angel said:
Then why the hell don't you get rid of KRYPT!!!!! :x

Yeah I'm leaving because of Krypt. Haven't you guys noticed how every topic recently has been an attempt to start a Flame war? And whats still I'm constantly being targetted by him in his attempt to start one. he even insults people and NO ONE does anything about it. They only grab him when he posts random uses posts.

Yet you have a rule against flames and people will be banned... Well.. BAN HIM ALREADY!!!!!

Until today I found him annoying... Now... I can't stand him. So I'm leaving. One of us has to go. It might as well be me.

I've asked Mods admins... The big cheeses... To just deal with him. No one does sod all about him and he continues to act like a 13 year old with nothing better to do.

I don't care about insults... I can take them. I just don't like to be theconstant target of Flame attempts. So I'm leaving. I don't want to leave but I am. and please... I'm not important enough to this forum so I'm not expecting nor wanting anyone to come after me.

If Krypt leaves... I'll come back otherwise... GOOD BYE. :evil:

Why all this </3 for me?? :cry:

I've been banned like 5x here if you want to count when this forum was up before, and the bans lasted months. But stay and I won't target you again even though you were the one to walk in on the other thread. Deal? :wink:

Actually... I don't mind the odd target. Just not constantly okay. That gets annoying. And I do admire your determination to get your point across.

I think if you had been head of WW1... We wouldn't have had a WW2. Everyone would have had enough of you during WW1. :lol:

I've actually calmed down now and your forgiven for doing that. I just needed to get that out of my system. but you see... I was kinda trying to make a point... That it was only a small thing to make a fuss about. And that its not too important.

I'm leaving... But only for a few days. I got very annoyed with you, thats all. I'll be calmed down by then.

See you guys... On sunday evening. :wink:

See folks. Thats what you get... For posting when your annoyed at someone. :oops:

See ya later Angel, but it seems to me that you're leaving because Krypt had a different oppinion about something and you don't like it.

Krypt wanted the F word, we all know it's not going to be unbanned, end of story. No need to take his words and have them be your leaving reason.

Khaos said:
See ya later Angel, but it seems to me that you're leaving because Krypt had a different oppinion about something and you don't like it.

Krypt wanted the F word, we all know it's not going to be unbanned, end of story. No need to take his words and have them be your leaving reason.

Nah I we were just caught up in a argument. I should clear this up before I leave. I guess I got out of hand. I've been under a lot of stress and Krypt had been annoying me for a while. Its okay... Everything's cool. I don't want more drama okay. Now I've explained whats going on, I want no more mention here of this got it? No more dramas.

It will do me some good. I've been a bit of a hyperactive poster since MK:Arm details got released. Its time I gave some time for the hyperness to get lost. You guys need a break from me anyway I think. I've kinda got annoying the last few weeks I think.

Got a few things I want to add to the fan section before I take a break. After that... See you guys on Sunday eve.

See ya' in a few days, Angel. I suppose taking a break is a good thing to do every now and then.

well, i didn't really think a few days without posting was reason enough to exclaim you are leaving, but hey. see ya later angel.

oh yeah, and you may have noticed seeing as i've been posting for a week, i'm back!