The Departing/Returning Members Thread

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
I wonder if it will be any different with him gone.
Goraka said:
quite a few less useless posts dissing people who he plays against on MAME, and less posts about different revisions of MK2 at least
Damion_Gringe said:
say jurgen i like u and all but are you actually raintile?yes or no you know just some clouser
FPSfan1234 said:
Well, see ya Juergen. It'll be differnent
Disappointed said:
Later Juergen. I enjoyed having you around :) (Seriously)
Baraka dude said:
Thing will be different when you will leave.....well cya Juergen
*NOOB-SMOKE* said:
Later man. Good luck in the future.
Ethix said:
Alright, bye and other things that relate to seeing someone off.
dragonfists1004 said:
man, good luck doing wutever. i dun think everyone meant wat they said when they yelled at you. its been real man.
DeathcoreRyknow said:
Despite the copious amounts of non sequiturs you seemed to enjoy posting, you actually did have interesting and informative things to say on occasions that were most likely overshadowed by all that other stuff. Oh well, take care, and goodbye for now.
Kona said:
Good Luck in the future, blessings and take care of yourself :)
lost_victory said:
yea see ya later (play sad going away song)

Noob-Ermacarma Awarded: +2 (Extordiondary Post) by Noob-Ermac
...to all of them.

The amazing thing is you said goodbye...

Yet you still are posting on here occusionally...

Its as if you haven't left at all... :roll:

My Re-Introduction.

Well, this isn't your average "hello" post. This is more of an apology, over the past few months I’ve been posting here again, i've caused a bit of hell. Which I have realized, is a bit immature on my part. I'm taking this opportunity to start over, get a fresh slate and call it a tie. As many of you know I'm running my own site now (with |NS| and MKRocket), and It just doesn't look good when I'm running around calling people dolts, lack wits, twits, yeah. You know the spiel. Any who, I'd just like to say sorry to all of you I’ve offended, and you can get to know the professional Khaos now ;).

PS: Your art still isn't safe. :p

Well, other than critisizem which isn't a bad thing you've done nothing realy that has hurt my feelings.Anyway, back on topic I'm glad we'll be meeting the "Professional Khaos".

I'm gonna miss the old brash Khaos, but oh well. At least I don't have to worry about you picking on my art as it is flawless, always. :roll:

I am late but welcome back.

Don't worry about it, there are times when I can be a bit of an annoying bitch too. It just depends on how my day was. In reality, I am not even close to being a bitch. I am VERY sarcastic and I enjoy joking around A LOT but some people don't get it and take me seriously (big mistake) I am just lame so I use the internet sometimes to take out my anger. Either that or someone's face.

As the umpteenth "I'm leaving" thread has rolled by, I've thought it'd be a good idea to have one official thread specifically for current members who are coming and going. It seems that most people are just saying "well, I've changed my mind-- I'm not leaving" within a week after posting their goodbye thread. That kind of voids the purpose of the topic, so at the very least this should cut down on some unnecessary threads.

If the mods and/or admins like this idea, please make it a sticky.

I really hope you're not talking about what I think you're talking about. Come on, I don't care what you have going on in life, there's ALWAYS a way to get through it. You want help? I'm sure most of the people here will be more than willing to lend a hand. We sure as hell don't want someone to leave that way.

Yeah... I'm very back. I'm not really proud of myself, though. I've been gone for some days, twelve to be exact, and I was suposed to get at least a two weeks break. But yeah, I'm back. I really missed this place, and I realised that TRMK needs me.
bigaimw7pr.gif

You don't have to... welcome me back, I haven't been gone enough.

Welcome back, dude! At least my thread is finally getting some use out of it instead of sitting here collecting dust.

wel im back after a week. but with some bad news.
ill be leaving the boards not permenantly but not temporrarly. ill post a little but i have to much work. on my report card i got all B'S until i got to spanish and 12th grade bio (im in 10th grade so the course is hard) i failed bio and barley passed spanish. so i made the decision to vut back on the internet. il miss you guys but i have to put my prorities. spelled obviously wrong. ill still stop by occasionly but... ill miss you guys

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Welcome back, dude! At least my thread is finally getting some use out of it instead of sitting here collecting dust.

Hey, I whiped the dust off a couple days ago. :?