The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Well guys this is gonna be my last day here on TRMK

Imma be going to Lackland for Basic Training for the Air Force won't be that long (only 7 1/2 weeks) i'll stick around for the night though but for those that read this after i leave tomorrow take care yall see ya soon

Imma be going to Lackland for Basic Training for the Air Force won't be that long (only 7 1/2 weeks) i'll stick around for the night though but for those that read this after i leave tomorrow take care yall see ya soon

Seeing as how I live relatively close to San Antonio, grew up in San Antonio, and have relatives who live literally across IH-410 (known by the locals as "Loop 410") from Lackland, I must advise that you stay hydrated. Summer weather in South Texas is nothing to mess around with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Cool. Good luck with the training. Don't skip out on letting us know how it went once you come back.

So I'm back in town. It's actually been a very long, long, long time since I've been on Mortal Kombat forums, and I doubt anyone here would remember me. But hey, I'm back!

I used to have another username on here, Brian_Minor or evil_emperor, but I lost that logon info long ago and just made a new account. I wasn't even very active in the past on this website either, but it seems all the other ones are dead (Midway Boards gone, MKO pretty silent, Kamidogu dead in the water, etc.)

Having a job and an adult life now makes it hard to post frequently, but it's always nice to pop up in discussions every now and then! =P

The homie has returned! How was it? You good? You pass? So you like it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Yeah im all good basic training was not as bad as i thought it was minus the heat and pain in the rear quarters shin splints i had gotten

I dare any one of yall to go through the gas chamber

Ho shit sounds rough. Man glad you made it through. So what now? Do you get station somewhere else?

Tech school for a few months then imm go to recruiters assistance and be back home for a month tgen i'm going to my first duty station

Dooooope. Great job passing :top:. Right now are you back home or still on base?

Dooooope. Great job passing :top:. Right now are you back home or still on base?

Im heading straight to tech school now but this time imma have my phone on me
Gotta get my computer and stuff mailed to me though

Sick dude. Hopefully things will pick up here. Been kinda dead lately

It looks like a lot of SRKers might jump ship to TRMK once SRK shuts down for good at the end of this month...

There might be a lot of "returning" members and new members!!!