The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I am back! It's been a loooong time. Anyway, is there a way to change your username? Scorch is a character I made a while ago, and I would like to forget all about that.

Meh. I tried. I'd hoped that in the 3 years that it's been since the last MK and my last post here, the community would've matured a bit, but it took only one thread to remind me just how much I hate interacting with other MK fans. I don't think I've ever met a more hostile or enraged group of gamers in my life. And as I said it before...I'm too old for this shit.

So long kids...learn to relax a bit and you'll live longer. Until then...take a chill pill.

If hostile meaning that others will debate over topics and are passionate about their stances, then fine... See ya Homie.

Meh. I tried. I'd hoped that in the 3 years that it's been since the last MK and my last post here, the community would've matured a bit, but it took only one thread to remind me just how much I hate interacting with other MK fans. I don't think I've ever met a more hostile or enraged group of gamers in my life. And as I said it before...I'm too old for this shit.

So long kids...learn to relax a bit and you'll live longer. Until then...take a chill pill.
This community isn't for everyone. If you're one of those for whom it is not, fine. No need to attack us for that. Happy trails to you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Wait.... You're expecting people on the Internet to be mature? Haha. Whose the delusional one now.

Yeah I'm back for the MKX, regular member again bros

Welcome back! Awwh, just like the good old days :)

No offense, but take your own advice darling.

tumblr_lnmw4gSku01qlhteao1_500.gif

It's called debating and discussing ideas.
If you're on the internet and expecting everyone to agree with you, then you're going to have a hard time in real life.
Don't get too stressed out, though. You might get a heart attack.

Hello all. It's been a few years but I'm back. Some of you may remember me as Outworld Imp. With the recent announcement of MKX, I've decided to return to the forum, anew. :)

They aren't.

Tisk tisk, old account banned, unless you want it. If you don't, let me know. Sorry, but, we don't allow more than one account, so, pick one, BROTHER. If you remember your password, please log in with it (on the original account you had) and I will ban the new account.

Alright I need to play some catch up lots of dudes coming back for MKX

I'm back for MKX coverage. The more coverage I can get the better.

#TEAMDCP
Yo dude welcome back :D
Oh didnt realize this was a thread.

Whelp Im back to posting more often now that MKX is announced, dont know how many people remember me or not, ah well.

It is nice to see all the oldies from when we were all speculating over mk9
Hey I remember you. Sorry but I kinda did forget about you (plus a few others that have been ghost on here) either way welcome back
Yeah I'm back for the MKX, regular member again bros

Yo Tabb whats up. hows the (forget which one it was Marines or Navy) life man

Also to anyone that I've missed Welcome back :hello:

So, this place randomly popped in my mind again, and I decided to check things out here. This my first post here in over three years. Perhaps I'll be posting again from time to time. I doubt many people would remember me.

[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] is the only recently returning member of any real interest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk