The Departing/Returning Members Thread

When school's starting for me (tomorrow), my time's limited to be around afternoons usually around 1-3 p.m., last semester of school had me coming in at this time, first time around was kind've annoying.

Hello again, everyone! Life got the best of me so I have not posted anything in ages (I also forgot my password until moments ago. Whoops!).

I think I'll just leave a post here in advance regarding my inevitable departure/hiatus/sabatical/whateveryawannacallit and impending return a few weeks later. Most likely repeating every few weeks. I'm not a consistent person. So if you ever find yourself missing my scintillating intellect and charismatic charm, you'll all be able to look to this post and remember me, in all my wondrous glory.

I'm back. I was really active back in the deception/deadly alliance phase. Came back briefly for mk9. I'm really surprised I remembered my password. Looks like several of my posts got deleted. I'm really hyped for mkx.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have returned for the new MK! excited to be apart of the speculations, arguments, and suprises. Also the sleepless nights when it nears release

Yes!!! I've been waiting for your return Reaper, welcome back!

And you too, Outworld's Goddess, good to see the old crew from last game returning slowly!