The Departing/Returning Members Thread

You all have to die for the new generation of MK'ers to arrive, I shall live on as the old man on the top of the mountain.

Lack of MK talk is probably because the game came out over a year ago and not many people play it anymore <.<

New games, lots of talk. It's how things roll.

But what about us damnit?
Didn't we all come here for MK but stayed just to (internet) chill with each other?

Lack of MK talk is probably because the game came out over a year ago and not many people play it anymore <.<

New games, lots of talk. It's how things roll.

Pretty much this.

It's pretty obvious that TRMK is more of a casual site. If you don't like it, then just go to another forum.

I got tired of MK. I got tired of the game itself and the mediocre online problems. Also, new games have released, grabbing my attention.

I'll play some MK here and there but no way I'm learning a new character. Not worth the time.

Loads of people still play mk, competitivily at least. TYM is still pretty active.

Exactly.

TRMK (which is what I was referring to in my post, probably should have clarified that) is not where the majority of competitive peeps hang.

That is why MK talk here dies after a certain amount of time.

What I don't get, though, is there are a few people here who say MK talk is dying but they don't go ahead and make MK threads and talk with each other about it <.< It's not like there is only 1 person who talks MK, there are a few who have complained about the lack of MK talk....k, well, why don't you 5 people make threads and talk amongst each other?

:p

Critical Limit, Vital, Kzaoo.
The only people who talk MK anymore. At least gameplay wise.

Metal, Flyman & I some times talk story in the wishlist thread.

MK talk is dead because there is only so much 3 people can say to each other about 1 topic.

I read too much fanfiction to discuss story with you guys. I could try but all of my ideas would be dried up

Wb Rita and Sapphire; hopefully you guys decide to not leave again.

*swallows key* yup, not happening.....

I have returned. Momentarily.

Quit playing games with my heart.

You should stick around for a while; it's always nice to see familiar faces. Unless it's that one guy. You know, the one that was always typing things and then posting them. What a dick.