The Departing/Returning Members Thread

once you have started an account, one does not simply walk away from trmk
one-does-not-siply-walk-in-to-mordor-meme-template-blank.jpg

Well.. Since school has started and all then I have other after school activities going on, I really don't have a lot of time to post here anymore plus there's nothing to really talk about on this site because everyone is in Just Talk now, and the Match Up Discussion thread is dead again so I have no reason to post.

It was a fun year being here with you guys though, I may post a few things I write from time to time and I'll still PM a few friends every now and then also, my little green light will cease to shine until this summer or maybe sooner. Until then Cya soon.

It's dead because everyone was 100% leaving it up to me to ask questions/lab/find shit out.

I mean it wasn't all me but anytime it showed a hint of death. everyone stayed away.

There is thousands of pages you could talk about for a matchup. no one on this site cares.

It's dead because everyone was 100% leaving it up to me to ask questions/lab/find shit out.

I mean it wasn't all me but anytime it showed a hint of death. everyone stayed away.

There is thousands of pages you could talk about for a matchup. no one on this site cares.

It has nothing to do with me that's for sure, I say sarcastically. ;)

I would care but I wouldn't sound right saying anything cause I'm dumb

If you ask questions you spark conversation. Uninformed players do GREAT wonders on conversation.

I've been posting on Testyourmight so much lately.

Lot of good conversations to be had there. and I feel like I'm owning most of the people there in debates.

I would care, but MK online sucks so much. It completely demotivates me to play since I have no offline action like you and Yung do.

I had my fun with the game though.

No one played Stryker either so I had no one to talk with :/

I would care, but MK online sucks so much. It completely demotivates me to play since I have no offline action like you and Yung do.

I had my fun with the game though.

No one played Stryker either so I had no one to talk with :/

Where do you live fool? I can find you offline sparring partners.

EDIT: I know alot about stryker now because my crewmate plays him. I can talk about him.

If you ask questions you spark conversation. Uninformed players do GREAT wonders on conversation.

I've been posting on Testyourmight so much lately.

Lot of good conversations to be had there. and I feel like I'm owning most of the people there in debates.

I'm on TYM I feel so out of place there.. So I return here, because lets face it good or bad without me here this place is dead. Even to the point of me making an ass outta myself to spur the conversation forward...

I've only posted on two forums in my entire life, lol.

Here and gothamcityimpostors.com

I'm a member of

Battle.net
Smashboards.com
TRMK.net
Testyourmight.com
Dust loop
ResidentEvilfan
Fanfiction.net
TheYoungTurks

I don't want to play MK anymore, fool :laugh:

I meant at the time. I quit MK so early because of the online. I don't play video games much anymore.

But of course that will change.

You know what I'm talking about <3

where do you live anyway? PM if you're afraid to post it. I'm just curious to know if there is an offline scene near you. Imma slap you with my dick if REO is a 10 minute drive away.

I'm on TYM I feel so out of place there.. So I return here, because lets face it good or bad without me here this place is dead. Even to the point of me making an ass outta myself to spur the conversation forward...

Well you're not really a mk9 in-depth player. So I guess you feel awkward trying to converse about a game that you can't explain. You feel much more in place if you just ask questions/ or provide help/contribute to the community through your findings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you're not really a mk9 in-depth player. So I guess you feel awkward trying to converse about a game that you can't explain. You feel much more in place if you just ask questions/ or provide help/contribute to the community through your findings.

Maybe... I think it's more the community (as messed as it is now), is more inviting and welcoming if you're willing to look past our petty arguments and realise although Mk brought us here our passions and what we like is very noticeably different. ;)

I hate the lack of mk talk too. The only reason I wasn't posting in that matchup thread is because I didn't notice it was bumped. Anyway, I pretty much quit mk for TTT2 yesterday so i'll probably be posting less from now on.