The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I'm peacing out people. Not only do I need to focus on school and stuff but this forum has been PRETTY dead lately.

And I'll be gone for long because once Resident Evil 6 comes out all my free time is going into that game. Plus, I don't want any spoilers to be revealed to me because of searching on the internet and stuff.

So yeah, I wish you all luck and stuff. Farewell, may our paths cross again in the future.

Shirayuki, out.

Get out of my face, woman.

Shira :'(

Damnit, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*Anime reaction*

Hopefully you'll return to us man :)

I'm peacing out people. Not only do I need to focus on school and stuff but this forum has been PRETTY dead lately.

And I'll be gone for long because once Resident Evil 6 comes out all my free time is going into that game. Plus, I don't want any spoilers to be revealed to me because of searching on the internet and stuff.

So yeah, I wish you all luck and stuff. Farewell, may our paths cross again in the future.

Shirayuki, out.

If I see you on XBL, I am going to call you out. Don't be a girl and leave. You're no better than Poseur_Ripper if you want attention. You're better than that, you can still log in but only stay 10 mins. Might as well close your account or vanish with out a trace like so many other posters and bots.

Last 10 pages, equalled drama I wish I didnt waste looking at.

I was curious about Nuggets. She was the first person to ever Pm and friend me here, then I see on my profile she is "CLOSED!"

Aw well, ces't le vie.

Probably not, but I thought i'd drop in to see what the shizz was.

I missed this place, I mean last year I did a ton of 360 MK 9 online tournies here....was great fun. What i might do, is if TTT2 is good, and I like it, I might consider organising a online 360 tournie on here if there is enough interest. Forums pick up for awhile when new fighters release.

This place seems dead though. What the Hell happened?

Real world stuff really. Some got jobs, others have school some just choose not to come back. Spine and Tits are gone as you can see. Not to mention that there isn't many new members walking by

Well.. Since school has started and all then I have other after school activities going on, I really don't have a lot of time to post here anymore plus there's nothing to really talk about on this site because everyone is in Just Talk now, and the Match Up Discussion thread is dead again so I have no reason to post.

It was a fun year being here with you guys though, I may post a few things I write from time to time and I'll still PM a few friends every now and then also, my little green light will cease to shine until this summer or maybe sooner. Until then Cya soon.

Ehhhh.. Disregard that last post, I can balance both TRMK and school cause I'm free on the week ends, but not this week end because I'm failing math with a 63.. Like a dumbass.