2. Rayman DS
3. Yoshi's Touch 'n' Go
4. Mario Kart DS
5. New Super Mario Bros
6. WarioWare Touched
7. Tetris DS
8. Polarium
9. Ridge Racers DS.

And I'm working on getting Brain Age. Do any of you know if its good or not?

I have

Animal Crossing
Nintendogs
Pingpals
Mario 64
New Super Mario Bros
Princess Peach
Brain Age
Mr Driller Spirits
Warioware Touched
Cooking Mama
Tetris DS

and a few others I can't remember them all right now.

Brain age is pretty good, but hard sometimes. Especially when you get in the higher levels.

I'm working on getting super mario hoops 3 on 3. I've seen the vids for that and it looks really good, and i like b-ball games so I know i'd have fun playing that over and over. Also going to get the Elite Beat Agents, that looks fun. As well as Final Fantasy 3.

Together me n my girlfriend have:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Resident Evil DS
Ridge Racer DS
Sims 2
Sims 2: Pets
Spongebob Squarepants: the Yellow Avenger
Tetris DS
Urbz

We both have a DS each, being the pink and blue Nintendogs DSes respectively, but we now live together, so each other's games become our own, and we both got bored of Nintendogs and got rid. The Urbz and The Sims 2 are awesome, but the Sims 2 Pets is crappy. RE DS is surprisingly amazing, I hope they re-do the trilogy.
The next one I get will more than likely be the next Zelda game, cos it looks awesome.

Awesome.

I forgot that Super Princess Peach even existed, is it worth buying? At Wal-Mart I saw this game called "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2" I never played the first one, but should I pick this one up?

Actually, I may have played the first one, is it that game from Donkey Kong 64 that you had to pull a lever to access?

Princess peach is worth picking up if you like mario games. But be wary, if you're looking for a challenging adventure with lots of difficulty, this isn't for you. But if you're just looking for a fun game to play, then yea its pretty fun. Its pretty easy for the hardcore gamer who's used to the average platformer, not very hard at all. Makes you think a couple times about how you're going to get around certain situations, like which powers do you use and when, but that's about as difficult as it gets.

I have
mario kart ds
new super mario bros (got lost)
super mario 64 ds
ultimate spider man
yoshis island ds
and might get mortal kombat ds

Well, despite this being old I've realized I didn't post in it.

I can't remember all of them off the top of my head but here's what I can remember:

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Custom Robo Arena
Megaman ZX
Megaman ZX Advent
Lunar Knights

I might have 1 or two more.

I have for the DS

Mario Kart
Planet Puzzle League
UMK3

I've rented and borrowed from friends quite a few games though, DS is awesome!

I have:

Pokemon Diamond

Truly, it is the greatest video game ever created. I want to get another game, too. Do they have a cat version of Nintendogs? Cause if they do I am soooooooo getting it.

Pokemon sucks!! lol, nahh I hear they're good not sure about the best game ever for Nintendo DS but I hear they're pretty good. I played one of the older ones once while back.

Not really into Pokemon that much but will admit I LOVE the Pokemon Stadium games.

I have:

Pokemon Diamond

Truly, it is the greatest video game ever created. I want to get another game, too. Do they have a cat version of Nintendogs? Cause if they do I am soooooooo getting it.

They don't but nintendogs was only fun for about an hour and a half until you had done everything in the game. After that, you just look like a psycho sat on a bus screaming "roll over" at what looks like a make-up mirror.

You should have seen me trying to get the ship upgrade in Phantom Hourglass. "I WAAAAANTT ITTTT!!!!!!!". Mind you this was smack dab in the middle of campus. They SAY you can just snap your fingers but THEY LIE!

They lie about that too. Phantom Hourglass is nowhere near as tough as any of the console Zeldas. And Minish Cap was one of the easiest Zelda games to date. Very good, but VERY short, and very easy.

Yeah, I'd imagine the console versions are more difficult. I was referring to what some people have said in general about the DS versions. The WW series aren't as good overall as the Zelda/regular older Link games from what I keep reading now about them but still hear the WW are well worth picking up if you're a fan of Zelda.

I've seen some people very divided on the issue. I've talked to AVID fans of Windwaker saying it's the best Zelda ever. But then again I've seen people the same way about Majora's Mask. Personally I don't think either of them are high points for the series. Ask me what the best Zeldas are I'll say Ocarina of Time (Obviously), Twilight Princess, Link's Awakening DX, and the two Oracle games on the gameboy color.

Really it's very hard to say if you will like WW or not. I find it a good game while you're in dungeons or exploring islands. But those brief moments of good traditional Zelda gameplay are totally ruined by all the sailing. In order to get anywhere you have to take 5-10 minutes to sail there. It's the same reason I don't care so much for GTAIV. Excessive travel time is BORING, it breaks the mood and I sincerely believe WW would have been a fantastic game if it had been 1/10 the size it was. Just make getting from point A to point B less tedious.

I originally disliked WW greatly, just from the screenshots, which I have since realised is retarded. Playing it made me see it for what it is, a hugely charming and beautiful game. It's one of only two Zelda games I've finished, the other being Ocarina. I agree that the travelling in WW is tedious though, but it isn't really comparable to GTA. In GTA at least things happen when you travel, in WW you just point your boat in a direction and watch.

PH doesn't really have the same charm though. It's good, not great.

Ohh I have two good friends of mine who argue all the time over that lol. One is for Majora's Mask he feels that's the best one ever made and my other friend says Ocarina of Time is....they get into it all the time whenever Zelda topic comes up ha, ha

I personally disliked Majora's Mask. Didin't like the time limit thing, couldn't get a grasp on it.
I love Twilight Princess, the whole atmosphere is great. It's not really similar to Ocarina of Time like everyone says, it's something new. Its hard to explain.

Er, on topic, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is a good DS game! lol.