Characters Running around in the Krypt - ANY secrets?

JediRaiden22

I remember in MK:DA you can hear footsteps but NEVER obviously see a character running around, but in this game it's SO Obvious. They just run about, and u can CLEARLY see them! If you chase them they disappears.

Hmmm... I wonder if there is Secrets in the Krypt?

Remember a lot of people was convienced the Krypt has a BIG secret even if you opened ALL the Koffins?

We discussed, we argued and we complained... 2 Years now, and we haven't found such secret. Although I bet Ed Boon and his team was listening (to our comments) and Perhaps deliberately put ONE secret in the Krypt for MKD?

Don't think so, I bet the guys running around are just for fun. I remember there was NOTHING in the krpyt last time, and I don't think they would add something secret now.

well, there is a bid door in middle back of the kryp !!!

we can guess if something happens with it somehow !!
greets

Havik said:
Don't think so, I bet the guys running around are just for fun. I remember there was NOTHING in the krpyt last time, and I don't think they would add something secret now.

Why not? One of the biggest complaints about MKDA was the lack of secrets, extra fatalities, etc... Boon and company would be wise to take the fans requests into consideration.

If you have noticed... almost all the characters that are not in the game are the ones who are running around...

Nope. I have seen Raiden, Darrius, Dadaru (sp), Havik, Scorpion, Sub Zero, and Jade all in there. As well as many others, but however, I think it is just every character ever in there. But I honestly don't think there is a secret in the kyprt. They got me with that last time, I'm not falling for it again.

Havik said:

Dude I don't know why you think there weren't any secrets in the krypt in MK:DA.... there were so many... all those secret characters: Noob Saibot, Shao Kahn, Mortal Wombat, Grimace....

ah those were the days