Least liked character.

Havik

Okay, so far, for those who have the game, or don't. Which character do you hate the most.

For me it was hard, as all the new characters are really cool. By Kabal would have to be my least favorite. Mainly because in battle. He is such a newb character. And everyone uses him. His combos are okay, not to many people seem to be using them, but his special moves seem to be over used a LOT. I have lossed my 3 matches to different people playing as Kabal. (12//3)

By looks alone - seeing as I have only unlocked about 3 - I would have to say Kira. Not a big fan of her design or boring character.

I've only played as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Baraka and Ermac. I'm not really interested in the new fighters. Anyway, out of who I played, Ermac unfortunately wasn't all that great. His telekinetic moves are exactly the same as Kenshi's, so why the hell is Kenshi in this game too?

Havik said:
Okay, so far, for those who have the game, or don't. Which character do you hate the most.

For me it was hard, as all the new characters are really cool. By Kabal would have to be my least favorite. Mainly because in battle. He is such a newb character. And everyone uses him. His combos are okay, not to many people seem to be using them, but his special moves seem to be over used a LOT. I have lossed my 3 matches to different people playing as Kabal. (12//3)
Well... since your on PS2... you won't have to fight me. The first fighter i plan to get good with is Kabal... and no i don't just do special moves all the time. :roll:

Kira is my least favorite so far. Too much of a rippoff character in terms of special moves, and her fatalities are just OK.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
I've only played as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Baraka and Ermac. I'm not really interested in the new fighters. Anyway, out of who I played, Ermac unfortunately wasn't all that great. His telekinetic moves are exactly the same as Kenshi's, so why the hell is Kenshi in this game too?
I'm so good with ermac. His fighting styles own.

Havik said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:
I'm so good with ermac. His fighting styles own.
I think Ermac just owns, altogether. He's probably my favorite character to use right now.

Right now, i can't really say that i have a least favorite character... i am stilll in the process of unlocking the rest of them.

i haven't played with her yet but i would say Kira, her design is unappealing.

i would say darrius but his weapons are too awesome. Kobra is pretty plain and unoriginal, so he is probably the least favorite that i have thus far used.