::SPOILER Liu Kang in the Konquest Image inside SPOILER::

SycloneFX

I just fought Liu Kang in the Konquest. Here is an screen capt.
liukang.jpg

I'll post more images later.

Re: ::SPOILER Liu Kang in the Konquest Image inside SPOILER:

SycloneFX said:
I just fought Liu Kang in the Konquest. Here is an screen capt.
liukang.jpg

I'll post more images later.

Cool.

I have a TV capture card in my computer so I can take image form TV and Games. ATI All-in-Wonder Card. I got hundreds of images and videos of the game now.

Isn't he is the Mystery character or another?

I rather want Kitana in the game, her HOTness is better than Liu Kang Zombie's ugliness.

SycloneFX said:
Yeah I found him in the Konquest. I already beat the Konquest and Unlocked Shujinko.
Sounds like you are playing the game since before you even opened your copy's box. According to IGN Konquest mode takes more likely 20-30 hours to beat.

Albert-Severino said:
SycloneFX said:
Yeah I found him in the Konquest. I already beat the Konquest and Unlocked Shujinko.
Sounds like you are playing the game since before you even opened your copy's box. According to IGN Konquest mode takes more likely 20-30 hours to beat.

If the person isn't trying to get every koin, complete every Mission perhaps they CAN do it under a few hours. I just DON'T understand why people like to skip all those great missions, and rush thru the game under one day. I mean, U Just got the game, Slow down... LOL

I BETTER NOT hear people complain that this game sucks, and lacks gameplaying, cuz they are to blame themeselves.

I want to unlock Liu Kang. and to unlock him you must beat the konquest mode and re-enter it to get the key to his krypt. I am now doing all the missions and getting all the koins.

SycloneFX said:
I want to unlock Liu Kang. and to unlock him you must beat the konquest mode and re-enter it to get the key to his krypt. I am now doing all the missions and getting all the koins.
I just finished konquest. And I re-entered it, where do I get his key though. I checked back at the start of earth realm, by the town, and I got Kenshi's alt bio or something stupid like that. Could you PLZ tell me or pm me where Liu Kang can be found. that is why I rushed Konquest at first as well.

I have also finished Konquest, and you don't really get to play through it again. You just get to go anywhere you want, in all the realms. It's a pretty big place, so if anyone knows the location of the krypt key for Liu Kang, please post it here.

h He is in Koffin OT. the key to his koffin is in Edenia section G8, behind the tent. It only appeears at 12:00 AM friday until 12:30 AM, that 30 seconds. But you must fight him in edenia, section G6 and train him in earthrealm section H4.

SycloneFX said:
h He is in Koffin OT. the key to his koffin is in Edenia section G8, behind the tent. It only appeears at 12:00 AM friday until 12:30 AM, that 30 seconds. But you must fight him in edenia, section G6 and train him in earthrealm section H4.
It works! Thanks bud!

G8 is a bit hard to find tho (as you have to travel far off from the G side to over into H).