Wii Number Exchange Thread

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
Well folks, we ended up receiving a Wii and we're going to need some new Wii friends.
So, here is our Wii Console Number.

2168 1662 1085 4495

The Wii Number is in your Messages area. Just click on your address book or try to post a message.

Post your number here as well, and add me to your Wii Address Book!

Armageddon for Wii? Should be interesting...

Last edited:
I'll be happy to post it (though I don't have internet yet) as soon as I can find it...I know I've found the number before, I just can't remember where.

I'll be happy to post it (though I don't have internet yet) as soon as I can find it...I know I've found the number before, I just can't remember where.

The number is in your Message Board. Click address book or try to post a message and your Wii Number should be there.

Nintendo's fullfilling every promise. Millions of consoles have been shipped. The only issue is it's unexpected immense popularity. Think about it, Nintendo's been behind the pack for so long why would they expect they're console to sell out so feckin' fast? I was prepared but I still had to wait a longass time to get one. Anyway, my Wii # is:

2957 6134 1206 0951

There seem to be alot of videos on youtube showing problems with the Wii......is this Xbox launch all over again???? Anyway...i want to get my hands on one asap.

Ok I've traded Wii Numbers with other people and the only way this works is if both people blindly enter each other's Wii numbers. So I'll try to enter your code asap.

I havn't seen any problems with the Wii. The only things I've heard is that the wrist strap breaks (which, if you throw the wii-mote that hard, you shouldn't be allowed to have one anyway) and for really large TVs the sensor bar isn't quite sensitive enough (which can be solved by other IR emmitting devices).

Sry for the double post. Jeff I registered your Wii # on my Wii so if you add me we can get connected. Is anyone else gonna post a #? My Wii is lonely...

Hehehe I got my Wii a couple days ago and RedSteel is awesome I will get my nuymber posted here ASAP.

Just a head's up. I'm adding everyone's number who posted it here, so add mine and our miis can mingle. I dont yet have a game that has wi-fi elements yet (I only have bought Zelda so far), so that's about all I can do.

My number is 7222 1530 1222 7614

There seem to be alot of videos on youtube showing problems with the Wii......is this Xbox launch all over again???? Anyway...i want to get my hands on one asap.

Nah you see the XBox burnt people's houses down. The Wii is just having a slight problem with some of the idiots who own one playing the games wrong and have wound up breaking their strap and such causing the remote to go flying.

If anything was like the XBox let's talk about the PS3, I heard that as of January, half of the PS3's sold were faulty. Now in my opinion, I'd go as far as saying half of the ones that haven't had a problem are most likely owned by people who won't admit the system is and always will be a failure.

Honestly, why pay 600 dollars for a system when you can spend 650 for a Wii and 360? Out of the lousy games PS3 has released. which is anywhere from an amazing 17-20, only one is a Sony exclusive, and that's Resistance: Fall of Man. Which is just a cross between Call of Duty and Gears of War. The closest game after that which is an exclusive title is Virtua Fighter 5, but that's only excluse now because 360 hasn't released theirs yet.

But why spend anymore than 250 dollars and have the system that will win back it's rightful place in America's hearts and living rooms, the Wii.

Sincerely,
The Man Who's Hated Sony Since The PoS1

I'm adding everyone here, my # is 6080 2449 9052 9477. Can't wait to see everyones mii's. It would be cool if they made something like The Sims or Animal Crossing for our Mii's to play in.

I went back and added everyone in this thread that I haven't already. Sorry for the delay, but I haven't been playing the Wii until Metroid 3 came out! Woo! Metroid!