Problems with the avatars

Sapphire

I don't know if it's just my computer, but I have noticed that the last couple of times I've come to TRMK, I've seen my own and other people's avatar's changed from whatever they previously had to a totally different icon. For example I just saw Specter with the Chopper Challenge icon on his computer, and I have the avatar of that guy with the really long pointy nose, which I believe Specter had last.
What gives?

That's odd Saph....I haven't had that happen to me at all. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't know if it's just my computer, but I have noticed that the last couple of times I've come to TRMK, I've seen my own and other people's avatar's changed from whatever they previously had to a totally different icon. For example I just saw Specter with the Chopper Challenge icon on his computer, and I have the avatar of that guy with the really long pointy nose, which I believe Specter had last.
What gives?

Hmmm... I never changed my icon to Chopper Challenge, whatever that is. Also the guy with the long nose is Chris Fehn, he is the 4th member of the heavy metal band Slipknot.

Right...But can you see the chopper challenge thing as your avatar, or is my computer just crapping out?

evidenceub3.png

That's a Print Screen I just got.