The Konquest Mode Walk-Thru (Spoilers)

JediRaiden22

This walk-thru is incomplete, but as I pay the game, I will UPDATE this. Try go to each room, should be different kind of Koins in them!

Try to talk to ALL people (Press A) some people have special missions for you to earn A LOT of Koins, keys, etc.

Also, try to open ALL the Golden Boxes, they have Unlockables in the Krypt that need keys to open it.

So far,

KI=Scorpion's Alternate Custome
ND=Bo Ra Cho's Puzzle Game custome
GP = Portal Arena

There is a sneaky dude you will find, he says he can disappear. And he does... I found him later at the back of the BIG park!

Here are some other Interesting places with A LOT of Koins, etc:

B-6 400 Red Koins
D-5 A LOTs of Sappire Koins (forget how much)
C-4 A pretty lady says there is a Peeping Tom checking her out at 2am everyday.
At 2 am goto her house, and beat the guy up, and you will get some Koins and be thanked by her. (No sex for reward! :p)

Also, everytime you train, you will receive Koins, so just keep that in mind, when you don't see Koins lying around anymore, and NEED IT bad to unlock the Krypt.

MORE later... :)

I have a question, Since my MKD haven't being delivered yet, Ign.com and gamespot.com are saying that the weakest, boring, lame part of the game is Konquest. I'm still hoping to enjoy it.
What's your take on konquest?

MaxDam said:
I have a question, Since my MKD haven't being delivered yet, Ign.com and gamespot.com are saying that the weakest, boring, lame part of the game is Konquest. I'm still hoping to enjoy it.
What's your take on konquest?
Konquest is very fun indeed. So much better than MKDA's. I have one problem, it is very hard to find everything, and 12 characters are hidden...verry hidden. Even when given the location for acouple of the keys to unlock the characters, I can not find them. I waited all day at the areas... and I have nothing. The only character I have unlocked was Kenshi, who is very easy to find. Seeing all the old mk characters is very cool too. I have found Kintaro, Jerek, Shinock, Shang Tsung, Sub Zero (old school), Kobra, Reptile, and Ermac. Kintaro was very small... I was very angry.

I think the GameSpot review is wrong...

they said the graphics was BAD... WRONG!!!

Clearly, that Reviewer is NOT much a Adventure games fan.

And, I am a huge Adventure games fan so this is a very fun Mode for me!

It was TOTALLY a very enjoyable experience, to me. A lot of people to help, and gain Koins, Secrets, knowledges, etc.

A lot of secrets, and Puzzles you got use your intelligence to solve :D

it is very hard to find everything

No, depends on how u play this game, it can be considered pretty easy.

I have play WAY more Adventure/Quest games harder to solve (ie: Myst, King's quest, etc)

Don't try to win the game so fast, you just got it! :p

The Konquest is consist of 6 Realms... TAKE IT SLOW!!! LOL

I just beat the 4th realm. The konquest mode itself is not very hard. To find every chest however, is.

See, that's probably your problem. You are rushing it, I bet you have not entered ALL houses, and talked to ALL NPCs they sometimes have very important stuff to tell you, other times just Koin rewards, but they can be BIG rewards... I think I've got 600+ reward once, I could be wrong.

JediRaiden22 said:
See, that's probably your problem. You are rushing it, I bet you have not entered ALL houses, and talked to ALL NPCs they sometimes have very important stuff to tell you, other times just Koin rewards, but they can be BIG rewards... I think I've got 600+ reward once, I could be wrong.
I went back and started talking to everyone. I have goten a 500 onyx coin reward for helping some woman. And a big reward for helping Scorpion in the chaosrealm. I don't think I'am rushing it, I know I will have to play it again, to get Liu Kang. And I'm a huge fan of the storyline, so I want to see what happens, even though, it is pretty clear in the first 10 mins of the game.

Use this http://www.syclonefx.com/mortal/mkdeception/krypt.shtml

Plus I have the strategy guide, I just realized (Apart from personal missions... the guy lost the ring, the woman lost her dog, kid is sick, etc) that MAJOR missions is ALL listed on the strategy guide and Location of Treasure Chests.

I believe I have gotten every chest in the Earth Realm...

Unforunately the programmer did not write codes that would tell me which house I have been at, which Chest I've opened on the map.

You guys make it sound very good. You can also consider me as a fan of the MK Storyline. Going through the very beginning of the story till the DK sounds great. Can't wait.

whats up everyone? god its been a long time!

anyways i bought the game...am i to understand reptile is not in it? i dont see a coffin for him. thats gonna royally suck if they left him out.

EDIT: oh i just saw in another thread that he IS the dragonking...nvm lol

I found Nitara in Konquest, but I couldn't figure out what she wants. She is in Outworld, I think. Whichever one the city is in that needs help from Orderrealm to defend it against Baraka and Mileena.

JediRaiden22 said:
There is a sneaky dude you will find, he says he can disappear. And he does... I found him later at the back of the BIG park!
What was the location (coordinates) of finding him? Also, does anyone have the coordinates of the 5 Lin Kuei? I found 4 of them, but I may have missed the last one out of confusion while searching.

I'll have more time to play tonight, so if I find the coordinates before they are posted here I will post what I find.

Kenshi is the only one I have unlocked so far... but I haven't had allot of time to play.

I saw Scorpion inside a hut, but I'm not sure exactly what I was supposed to do there. I just went in, and then I said "oh no, I've been caught" when I came face-to-face with Scorpion, and then he gave me some scroll thing that had to do with Scorpion's clan (I keep forgetting the exact name), then Scorpion took off.

JediRaiden22 said:
I think the GameSpot review is wrong...

they said the graphics was BAD... WRONG!!!

actually the character graphics in this MK is worse than the graphics in MK:DA, but thats about the only thing wrong with this game, other than that its awesome

Once you fight Bo Ra Cho you can't go back to the town?

There are two quests I have NOT completed yet...

1) Stand by the lamp post by the second class at 3am
2) Find 5 Lin Quei warriors

undertaker3x7 said:
actually the character graphics in this MK is worse than the graphics in MK:DA, but thats about the only thing wrong with this game, other than that its awesome

Heh, dude, the graphics engine was updated for this one. You can tell just by looking at the quality of textures ALONE.

You're thinking about Konquest mode, in which the graphics MUST be turned down because of how large the mode is.

JediRaiden22 said:
Once you fight Bo Ra Cho you can't go back to the town?

There are two quests I have NOT completed yet...

1) Stand by the lamp post by the second class at 3am
2) Find 5 Lin Quei warriors

How do you find out about these quests?? If I'd of known, I wouldn't have left town.

And I couldn't find all of them damn Lin Kuei ANYWHERE.

The Village

I've done all tasks in the Village except for two.

Gold Key to the Old Lady's House
Red Key to Parent's House