Escape from New York

kold_as_ice92

one of my absolute favorite movies of all time. Kurt Russell as Snake Plissken--and one of his best roles, along with John Carpenter's almost-best film. Also with a PHENOMENAL ending that has Fight Club and Godfather pulling it from the podium.

Never seen it. And it would be the only John Carpenter film that eludes me to this day. I heard/read that the sequel, "Esacpe From L.A" was garbage. And that yet another proposed sequel "Escape From Earth" [tentative title] is supposedly in the works. I may have a look for the original, but that maybe as far as it goes. Strange that, coming from me, a JC fan. Afterall, Kurt Russell is one of my favourite modern day actors.

You know what I really enjoy? The rare instances where people use correct spelling and punctuation in their posts. Thank you two for allowing me to leave my retard decoder ring in the desk.

They said that Escape from Earth was only a rumored movie. JC and KR have both confirmed it was only a thought that JC had once and never anything substantial, and even then it was said half-jokingly . So I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Escape from L.A. dominated New York.

I've seen L.A. a ton of times and can pretty much quote that movie line for line. New York? No Thanks.

"**** you! I'm to Hollywood."

I've seen Escape From LA and that was a pretty decent movie. Just a shame that the ending was so open...