Stage Fatalities

Storm Shadow

BANALITY
I'm just wondering if there are any more stage fatalities other than the Prison and the Bell Tower ones?
I'm not talking about the Death Traps, I'm talking about the ones that are only available after the Finish Him/Her command.
These stages are not marked as having Death Traps on the stage select screens and I have heard rumours of there being one more.
Any ideas?

I'm just wondering if there are any more stage fatalities other than the Prison and the Bell Tower ones?
I'm not talking about the Death Traps, I'm talking about the ones that are only available after the Finish Him/Her command.
These stages are not marked as having Death Traps on the stage select screens and I have heard rumours of there being one more.
Any ideas?

Thats all there is I think. Nothing more, nothing less. It would be awesome if the Meteor stage had a stage fatality. Picture this, winner uppercuts opponent and BAM! Gets hit by a meteorite.

Oooh, I haven't seen the fan deathtrap yet. In fact there's a lot I haven't seen, which is just as well considering my game is only a week old :mrgreen:

I've seen the fan death trap only once, and the was by accident, so i don't know how dodo it

Can only be done at "Finish Him/Her". Instead of doing a fatality, uppercut them. They go into the fan, come back in pieces. seemple no?

You CAN do any "deathtrap" during the FINISH HIM/HER command yes but what we are looking for are stages with a "stage fatality" that can ONLY be performed during that time.

Nope! The Bell Tower and Tekunin Prison are the only two arenas that knocking the opponent into stage fatalities only work after the FINISH HIM or HER command. I wish that Hell and Meteor Storm had stage fatalities.

Not a stage fatality, but the Sky Temple has a stage finisher thing.

When Taven gets knocked off, he yells "Oh man! This is gonna suck!" as he falls to him doom.

I feel I might be getting off topic, but it has something to do with The Subway.

Try doing a combo that pops the enemy up, then do a pop up, then uppercut them. If you are in The Subway, the enemy should hit the roof and fall down slightly dazed.

Ive only seen this happen on the third part of a combo. It also works with Arasha's Cyclone Spin thing.

Too bad they didn't have that in MKA! I suppose that'd be tough because you would have to load the street level. Ah well a man can dream.

I suppose places like Meteor Shower and Wastelands have really huge Tiers. As long as you load both at the same time.