Win or Lose?

BigE181

How many did you win or lose on Arcade, online, Motor kombat?

Arcade: 159/12
Online: none
Motor Kombat: 75/27

What is your record?

If you're not listing online stats then you're gonna need to list the difficulty you play on. I play on Medium and my record is in the hundreds for Kombat wins, Dozens for losses, and 1/1 for Motor Kombat.

about mid

I am about 600 wins and 8 loses to the Computer.

Motor Kombat is other thing though.

I am 6 wins, and 38 defeats. Good news I did get 1 win on each track.

i suck online. It pisses me off to no end. I'm SOOO good at fighting the comp. I can beat it no problem. But when I play online, I get my ass handed to me in so many ways. And there's like the 0.5 second lag sometimes where I'll hit them, and not know I did right away so it throws me all out of whack. I feel like the boys on South Park when they are having all kinds of fun on World of Warcraft, until that maniac with the one hit kills show up and kills them. They no longer want to play the game anymore. It's really fustrating to be so good against the comp even on the hardest difficulty, only to get online and have people get double flawless on you. And it's always these type of opponents that want to fight, where as the lesser ones are no where to be found.

So...the long of short of it I guess, is I have no stats, because I'm heavily discouraged from playing online. I know I'm a spoiled sport, sore loser, etc. but I can't stand it. :p
I'll stick to playing with people in the same room as me, where there's no lag or other distractions/errors.

If you're not listing online stats then you're gonna need to list the difficulty you play on. I play on Medium and my record is in the hundreds for Kombat wins, Dozens for losses, and 1/1 for Motor Kombat.

I play on Medium, too.
But me and my cousin been playing it about 50 times.
so 43/7.
Other one is computer.

I just got MK:A recently so these are my stats...
(Max mode)Arcade:30 wins/0 losses
Online:I don't have x-box live.
(Max mode)Motor kombat-10 wins/0 losses
Versus:50 wins/0 losses