Classic ports

Lets see.

MK1 is of couse with the pack with MKD. MK1 was also put out on the PSP on MWT. I have a question. For thsos hand helds, how "Perfect" is MK1 on the PSP. I never got a PSP, but am been wondering about it. MK1 on gameboy was shot up bad. IS all 7 fighters there?? Grapics just as good as the arcade?? Just wondering.

MK2, of couse the Monks game, But also MWT for PS2 Xbox ete. And of couse PSP, same question as above.

MK3 has been put out on PS2 with MWT, PSP, PS2, Xbox ete. Still wondering about that PSP. lol. I cant belive they can get thsos games arcade perfect or CLOSE to it, on that little hand held thing.

UMK, Ps2 so far, as its part of MKA pack. I heard Xbox will get UMK later for online play. Thinking about it. Ps2 got screw over that. I would have perfer on line play over the bouns pack.

It is worth noting that the port of UMK3 is for the 360, and not playable on the old xbox. From what I read, it plays awfully close to the original, both offline and online: Just a few minor issues here and there. Someone let me know how it is, I don't have a 360, and no MKA special addition like the PS2. As for the other ports, the PSP ones are full of inherent loading times at almost all points including selecting fighters. The exception is MK1, which is surprisingly close to the arcade product with almost no loading screens at all. The consel ports are way better about this, but are flawed in other ways as with the PSP ones. The audio in MK3 is quite muffelled, and I don't think there is a way to do the down+start thing in MK@ for Smoke do to button mapping. Also, I don't think Reptile is in the Deception port of MK1. I have no earthly idea why they would remove him, at least on purpose. Other than that, they seem to be fine.

I have the MKD port of MK1. Reptile is there. You have to pass the Pit evey 6th or so time, to get a singal over the moon.

Reptile does not do his hits. But he is there. I face him a few times.