Worst & Best Endings?

I hated Sub Zeros (he dies basically). But I loved Noob Saibots! what an epic ending! Sub Zero and Noob fighting for their soul, man I wish they had images to go along with it.

Best:
-Scorpion: He gets the entire Shirai Ryu back, and they pretty much own Quan Chi. (Well, it just says that Ouan Chi kidnaps Scorpion's son, but Scorpion sends THE ENTIRE CLAN on him, so it's pretty much implied.)
-Reptile: It's implied he gets his race back. That's cool.
-Dairou: Even though Deception makes him look like the guy who's just in it for the money, his ending makes him look like he had good intentions the whole time. It actually made me gain respect for this bland, boring design of a character. Well, other than that fatality in Deception where he takes out your ribs and shoves them in your eyes.
-Fujin: He makes a new realm and Kung Lao his second-in-command. Pretty cool ending.
-Mokap: I hate Mokap, and while everyone becomes Gods, brings their entire clan/race back, gets restored to their former selves, etc...he becomes a constellation. Stupid ending, stupid character. Perfect!

Worst:
-Sub-Zero: The Elder Gods kill him for being a false God. I mean, all the other characters who become Gods (who are usually bland characters that no one cares about) get to keep their power, but a fan-favorite like Sub-Zero pretty much gets killed? That sucks.
Kenshi: Such a good character, and he just isolates himself. That's stupid.

I absolutely LOVED Kung Lao's. I think it was very believable and what not and fits more into the old school Mortal Kombat ways.

I absolutely HATED Taven's. I think it's ridiculous for them to get all this Daegon/Taven stuff built up where whoever wins decides the outcome, then you win with Taven and they take a whole other route. LAME! But still, it makes for more outcomes, and it's cool to see a new face I can respect such as Taven. Sujinko sucks.

Sub-Zero's was good, and all but I hate it because it won't happen :(

Liu Kang's could very well happen. So I liked it.

Johnny Cage's wasn't bad, but if that one comes true it would just ruin the character lol

The rest were meh's or I haven't won with them yet. So out of all of this so far....

The Worst - Taven
The Best - Kung Lao

I absolutely love Johnny's ending.....pretty funny in the movie too......
the worst one i think has to be Ravens..............just don't like her.....

My Favorite ending is Goro's. He and his army beat the shit out of Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shao Kahn and Onaga. What more could you ask for?

Noob-Saibot's Ending is cool. It opens the box for a new character.

Khameleon's Ending was also nice because she messed up Shao Kahn in the process :p

Even though it has nothing to do with the actual story, I like Kira's ending because it let's you see how Kobra really feels, but I still hate that punk-ass, Ken look-a-like.