How does one get in the high score list?

TheFreak

I played Tetris and got about 30,000. Almost there ;) But I don't see my name in there. When I lose, it just stops doing stuff and it's liket he game stopped. Then I went to play Chopper Challenge and hit Submit Score several times, and no response. HELP!

Dude first of all your topic is in the wrong section, can a mod put this in General Chat please.

Second of all sorry man can't help you.

Actually, he posted his question in the correct forum. And I had this exact same problem. But somehow, it straightened itself out shortly after I made a similar topic. I got the shits bigtime when I couldn't add my humble scores. Maybe try another browser. That's what I did. Duuno, try anything.

Last edited:
Actually, he posted his question in the correct forum. And I had this exact same problem. But somehow, it straightened itself out shortly after I made a similar topic. I got the shits bigtime when i couldn't add my humble scores. Maybe try another browser. Thats's what I did. Duuno, try anything.

It works when I use Internet Explorer, but not when I use the AT&T Yahoo! Browser. I guess I'll just use IE when I want to play in the arcade. :p