Meat Addict

Prophet

The smell of rotten flesh makes my tongue dance. The sight of a person's face, crying for mercy as my ball hammer bounces off their forehead like a pendulum. Blood drips off the aged metal, and the face once composed of beauty, is now a pile of lifeblood and froth.

I'm not a psycho, I just enjoy what I do; kill. I'm not a maniac, It's just my hobby to end a life. I have a family, just like you do. I have issues throughout my family. I have emotions.. what's too say my murderous rampage isn't a result of years of abandoning. What if my guardians beat me? Whos to say my parents aren't as murderous as I am?

And what about you? Sure, I may kill a few people, but that does not compare to the countless you shut out because of something they can't help. You all hear these speeches everyday: "Don't be prejudice." So why must you be prejudice to me? Judging me for killing someone is the same thing as judging someone because of their color. I can't help killing someone, it's a reflex. I've just learned to be optimistic about the disadvantages god has given me.

Ah reading this makes me hungry *Bite's off a man's arm and Eat's it* this is an Exellent writing i give it 9/10 its just seemed a little Emo to me.
But good writing overall and would you care to post in my writingwith your thout's on it and would you also post your thought's on my Aviand Sig.

~Rain 1