The Anti-Kochal Revealed!

Glamador

In response to 7th's famous kreation Kochal I decided I wanted a big guy too! So I took a few points from Kochal (sry if it seems like I ripped you off 7th, it's really more of a compliment!) and more than a few from Shao Kahn, tweaked the coloration and BoOM! Baal was born. I KNOW it says Mephisto in the name slot that was a mistake. His name is Baal and his styles are Diablo and Mephisto Hammer. He is...the anti-kochal. He's even listed in his bio as an enemy. You have a rival 7th!

And here are the Kochal images for comparison:

----EDIT----

Baal and Kochal finally meet at the apex of the apocalypse!

Last edited:
nope i only have ps2...im trying to save up for xbox 360, or maybe ps3...depends on how much money i save. If it becomes BC for xbox 360 and i get that then maybe....

Mephisto: Medieval Demonology. one of the seven chief devils and the tempter of Faust.

Nice job on the KAF, he looks awesome.

Well Diablo Mephisto and Baal are the 3 prime evils from the Diablo games by Blizzard. In his Bio slot I use quotes from the game like "My brother's shall not have died in vain!", which is Baal's taunt.

Thanks alot. But would anybody mind hopping ship over to my other thread to help me name my female KAF?

Also, I updated the first post with Baal vs. Kochal pics.

Last edited:
The character is totally made up (although definitely influenced off of 7th's Kochal) but he borrows names from Diablo II.

Howso? Just because he has a harness? He has a different cloth, different legs (WAY different legs), different gloves, different belt, different mask, different skin-tone, and rounded shoulderspikes. What about PANTS!?