Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Yeah, I think I've only seen him do the healing move once. Verdict: bad gamer, ST is good.

Its impossible to figure out which characters are strong without hands on experience. I remember when everyone thought Takeda was OP based on his gameplay vids. He ended up being one of the worst characters in the game. Funny thing was D'vorah, a character who went under the radar, was actually the one that was OP.

I'm already feeling the same about Batgirl. I'll wait until a complete version comes out anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Its impossible to figure out which characters are strong without hands on experience. I remember when everyone thought Takeda was OP based on his gameplay vids. He ended up being one of the worst characters in the game. Funny thing was D'vorah, a character who went under the radar, was actually the one that was OP.

Takeda one of the worst? I always remembered him being at least mid-high tier.

Day 1 he was bottom tier. He had a lot of gaps in his strings. Everything he did was pretty much unsafe.
He's plus or safe on almost everything now. Ronin and lasher are really good now. Goes to show how you always got to be wary of the weak characters when a game first releases Nrs are known for over buffing a character. (glares at MMH)

I was hoping that they'd give him his joy buzzer and punching glove that he had in MKvsDC.

I honestly don't see the point of keeping him a surprise if he's gonna play nearly like he did in the first game.

He's plus or safe on almost everything now. Ronin and lasher are really good now. Goes to show how you always got to be wary of the weak characters when a game first releases Nrs are known for over buffing a character. (glares at MMH)

Flash was the most disgustingly overbuffed character in the game. Every patch, they gave him a freaking buff. It was ridiculous. I hate fighting that dude.

A video of people who actually know how to play(Ketchup and Mustard)