Official Street Fighter Thread

I am considered a sociopath by some people. But even I know that some f%*king points in game aren't worth ruining my or someone's else life. Games are no excuse for violence. They were never meant for that, so if you think that losing some points to some loser justifies injuring him physically then you're no better than him and you're no gamer. Just a loser with anger issues.

The only good cheater is a severely injured one. I don't tolerate cheaters at all...and I don't tolerate people who tolerate cheaters either. You are either with the fair and clean players or you are against them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The only good cheater is a severely injured one. I don't tolerate cheaters at all...and I don't tolerate people who tolerate cheaters either. You are either with the fair and clean players or you are against them.

Well you're no player or gamer here then. Cause I don't tolerate people who put dirt on gaming community by using violence and gaming community is not made of people like that. There are many ways to deal with cheaters. Real world violence isn't one of them.
You're either a gamer who knows how to keep his shit together or you're no gamer at all.
We already have idiots at media blaming gaming for gun violence. The last thing we need is someone trying to justify and spread ideas of physical violence over a freaking video game.
No one tolerates cheaters, but no one is going to rush out with baseball bat and hunt some loser, just because he got cheated out of one match. If company doesn't try to protect the gamers from cheaters, then problem lies with the company which gave the opportunity for cheaters to manifest in the first place.

Well you're no player or gamer here then. Cause I don't tolerate people who put dirt on gaming community by using violence and gaming community is not made of people like that. There are many ways to deal with cheaters. Real world violence isn't one of them.
You're either a gamer who knows how to keep his shit together or you're no gamer at all.
We already have idiots at media blaming gaming for gun violence. The last thing we need is someone trying to justify and spread ideas of physical violence over a freaking video game.
No one tolerates cheaters, but no one is going to rush out with baseball bat and hunt some loser, just because he got cheated out of one match. If company doesn't try to protect the gamers from cheaters, then problem lies with the company which gave the opportunity for cheaters to manifest in the first place.

The integrity of the game must be defended at all costs. Stealing merit from those who earned it must be punished with severity.

Last edited:
Tolerance of cheaters is on the same level as the guy who threatened Shaun Himmerick's family with rape and violence on Twitter.

That's subhuman for you.

Fixed. Rage quitting is on the same level as ISIS. It's stealing accomplishments from players who have earned it, and because it is theft, it's justification for physical retaliation.

Let me ask you this...how far would YOU go to punish cheaters? I don't particularly care, so long as they actually fear the consequences of doing so.

Last edited:
Fixed. Rage quitting is on the same level as ISIS. It's stealing accomplishments from players who have earned it, and because it is theft, it's justification for physical retaliation.

Let me ask you this...how far would YOU go to punish cheaters? I don't particularly care, so long as they actually fear the consequences of doing so.

Terms and agreements. Any modification or use of third party application which modifies or influences software in any way will be considered as damaging the property of etc.

Something along those lines. A lot of people don't read them, but that doesn't excuse them nor hides one major fact. They signed the contract by clicking on I agree. While it would prohibit modding, I could not only ban cheaters, but sue them as well for the breach of contract. I wouldn't be able to sue all of the cheaters, but I could hit where it hurts. I could go after guys who sell hacks for my game on their websites. It wouldn't be easy, but by changing my terms of the contract I could hit the vital spots of cheating "community".

If cheating resulted also in massive fines, then it would send a nice message to any idiot stupid enough to cheat.

I usually just go "Well, easy win for me."...
This is the SF community though... ALOT of poor sports amongst them.

There are trophies and more importantly, Fight Money, that are associated with winning matches. When someone rage quits, it doesn't count as a win. Thus you are robbed out of the EXP, LP, and FM that you could have earned. Unfortunately, Capcom didn't take any measures to discourage disconnects, thus unscrupulous players are able to get away with it. If the player who did not disconnect was awarded the win and everything that comes with, rage quitting would less of an issue.

Terms and agreements. Any modification or use of third party application which modifies or influences software in any way will be considered as damaging the property of etc.
Something along those lines. A lot of people don't read them, but that doesn't excuse them nor hides one major fact. They signed the contract by clicking on I agree. While it would prohibit modding, I could not only ban cheaters, but sue them as well for the breach of contract. I wouldn't be able to sue all of the cheaters, but I could hit where it hurts. I could go after guys who sell hacks for my game on their websites. It wouldn't be easy, but by changing my terms of the contract I could hit the vital spots of cheating "community".

I don't think that goes far enough. Cheaters should be taught a lesson. That includes rage quitters, PED users, and even people who cheat on their Significant Others.

And don't bother suing. If you must use monetary punishment, slap them with a monetary fine in real world money (I'm talking 7 figure fines), enforceable through Bill Collectors, credit reporting, sage garnishment, confiscation of bank accounts, etc. I want the consequences to hurt.

I don't think that goes far enough. Cheaters should be taught a lesson. That includes rage quitters, PED users, and even people who cheat on their Significant Others.

And don't bother suing. If you must use monetary punishment, slap them with a monetary fine in real world money (I'm talking 7 figure fines), enforceable through Bill Collectors, credit reporting, sage garnishment, confiscation of bank accounts, etc. I want the consequences to hurt.

Don't care if it doesn't go far enough for you. I am not gonna ruin someone's life over a game. No mercy ban and suing someone with a fine of 300-600$ is more than enough (especially for this generation of cheaters) you fine some kid and his parents pay. Sends a message to others. Not only you lost those money you spent on a game, but you also need a new hardware and you lost hundreds of dollars. For someone who isn't made of money, it is a death sentence and for a guy who has money to spend it is a headache to set up everything. And if he does it again... By law I can increase fine to 1500-3000. Have fun. That would take out majority of cheaters in an instant.
Even so taking out websites which sell hacks is the most important thing.

Also thief of game points doesn't justify physical violence. Unless you're being mugged of real cash in a street, then you can use physical violence. Overall physical violence against those weaker than you is a sign of weakling. Which is usually the case of cheaters.
Also I suggest you to be careful with ideas like that. If you ever decide to attack a cheater in america... He might use it as an opportunity for self defense and blow your head off XD.

Don't care if it doesn't go far enough for you. I am not gonna ruin someone's life over a game. No mercy ban and suing someone with a fine of 300-600$ is more than enough (especially for this generation of cheaters) you fine some kid and his parents pay. Sends a message to others. Not only you lost those money you spent on a game, but you also need a new hardware and you lost hundreds of dollars. For someone who isn't made of money, it is a death sentence and for a guy who has money to spend it is a headache to set up everything. And if he does it again... By law I can increase fine to 1500-3000. Have fun. That would take out majority of cheaters in an instant.
Even so taking out websites which sell hacks is the most important thing.

Also thief of game points doesn't justify physical violence. Unless you're being mugged of real cash in a street, then you can use physical violence. Overall physical violence against those weaker than you is a sign of weakling. Which is usually the case of cheaters.
Also I suggest you to be careful with ideas like that. If you ever decide to attack a cheater in america... He might use it as an opportunity for self defense and blow your head off XD.
All cheaters deserve to have their lives ruined. Even if it's only a game, the integrity of it still must be maintained at all costs. Those who threaten the integrity of the game deserve to live in a living hell.

As for theft, I WILL beat the shit out of anyone who steals ANYTHING from me, no matter how minor.

I don't know whats worse these days, cheating on an online game, rage quitting, or having sore losers call the police on people.

There are trophies and more importantly, Fight Money, that are associated with winning matches. When someone rage quits, it doesn't count as a win. Thus you are robbed out of the EXP, LP, and FM that you could have earned. Unfortunately, Capcom didn't take any measures to discourage disconnects, thus unscrupulous players are able to get away with it. If the player who did not disconnect was awarded the win and everything that comes with, rage quitting would less of an issue.

I don't personally care for those things, but I do recognize the issue and I do agree that Capcom should do something about it.

All cheaters deserve to have their lives ruined. Even if it's only a game, the integrity of it still must be maintained at all costs. Those who threaten the integrity of the game deserve to live in a living hell.

As for theft, I WILL beat the shit out of anyone who steals ANYTHING from me, no matter how minor.

That is if you won't be beaten half dead yourself. But this is entering "keyboard warrior" zone. So I am done with this subject.

Last edited:
if this works properly

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...r-purchase-options-daily-challenges-and-more/

every single RQtter ( except a few rly strong players who do RQ from time to time ) will stop playing ranked matches and stay at their diamond-ultra platinum rank, that means only a few legit players will keep grinding ranked and you will end up running into strong & legit competition / the same guys even more often than now because match making has been working properly since the last patch
there are currently approx 6k platinum-diamond players on the leaderboards if Im not mistaken and I suggest only 1k players max or even less will keep grinding ranked, that means 333 US, 333 JAP, 334 EU players at any give time vs who you can get matched if you are higher ranked which means hella long waiting times depending on the time you are playing

Now, capcom do us all a favor and check SRK's RQtter topic to reset all the frauds who have been reported here
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/207105/the-rage-quitting-thread

It's good that RQers are getting punished, but what about the player who didn't disconnect? The LP and FM are the game's incentives to win after all.

Vs. CPU was a feature that should been there from the start. While it is unlikely going to see much use in the long run, it is a standard feature of fighting games and it's omission was one of the reasons for disappointing sales.

I hope the Daily Targets will yield a decent amount of FM. Getting 50 FM for a win sucks when you need thousands of FM for even the cheapest shop items. The Double FM is still peanuts because of the shop prices. Personally, my busiest days at work fall on the weekend, so I really wouldn't be able to take full advantage of the Double FM event anyways.

Overall, I'm happy about hearing stuff to improve the game rather than pushing DLC.

It's old news, but some dataminers found stage interactions meant for other stages besides the Bustling Side Street. I can only imagine how the game would be if the game was released later with all the intended features. Personally, I really hope Capcom will eventually address the clipping issues across the board.