Ideas for MK11

If Shang Tsung does return then I hope to see Kenshi kill him off. In MKX, Scorpion kill off Quan Chi for tricking him into lies and Quan Chi's death really work in my opinion. Kenshi most likely still wants to kill Shang Tsung for letting him almost die in the past.

IF Shang Tsung comes back, I wouldn't wan't him dead in the same game, especially when he was just killed in MK9.

IF Shang Tsung comes back, I wouldn't wan't him dead in the same game, especially when he was just killed in MK9.

Agreed about Shang Tusng not being killed in MK11 if he returns. As much as I despise that old fart. Shang was always one of my favorite MK villains. Just right behind Tanya and Kira

a lot of people talking about characters and storys which is cool but i personally have 4 things i feel need major tweaking and improvement in MK11 before they even start thinking about characters and story

these 4 things are what stopped me enjoying MKX

1: gamespeed
2: character size
3: character vs environment
4: gameplay mechanics

1:gamespeed
one of my gripes with MKX is the gamespeed is slightly too fast. and when its too fast its harder to make out what the characters are doing so the hits dont feel like they hold any weight or impact or satisfaction so performing combos and the feel of the game overall becomes far less satisfying than if the game had a natural gamespeed. it looks and feels like its on a constant turbo mode. its an unatural pace in a natural looking game :/

The character models are 3d with a sense of weight and realism to them so the gamespeed should match just that, but instead the speed of the game is light and floaty more like the speed of a 2d cartoony game which works fine for street fighter coz its a cartoon. but all that weightless light floaty gameplay does not work when your going for a realistic look and feel.
simply adding the run was enough to speed things up.

(im not talking about the characters proportions or bodyframes im talking bout the size of the model in regards to the rest of the screen.)

compared to MK9 the character models are a lot smaller in MKX in ratio to the environment, its not as bad as the injustice ratio ( a fighting game with larger than life superheros that are all tiny on screen *facepalm*)
then theres Tekken where the character models are way too big on screen.

i think MK9 had the size ratio just right. in MKX the characters are a little too small they get lost in the environment and theres not much character there to look at. in Mk11 they should go for bigger character models it just looks more impressive and more engaging.

as for the porportions/body types of the characters i know its an improvement from MK9 but for some reason all the males seem short stocky and wide and the females look like they have bodies of a teenager id like that worked on in MK11 so women look like women not little girls.

3: Character vs environment
in MKX theres barely any distinction between background and foreground so the characters blend into the background, it also does not help that the colour of the characters are the exact same colour as the background in many cases so it looks too busy and messy when watching the characters fight.

MK9 didnt have this problem most stages were like platforms and the background was in the distance so the fighting characters were the main focus and you could easily make out whats going on, it was nice and clean.

i get that they brought the backgrounds up to the foreground for the intractable element but i believe theres still a way to do it without the foreground and background merging together so much for example in the deadpool you could still maneuver about the stage by swinging on the chains.
i hope they think about this for MK11

4: gameplay mechanics
MKX plays allright, the run and environment traversing really improved the gameplay. however in MK11 they should give the run feature its on shoulder button, doubble tapping while holding block is unnecessary amount of input just to run wtf were they thinking.

also id like to see them figure out a way to eliminate 50/50s completley. it could also improve the look of the game, the reason 50/50s exists is because characters stay down too long after a knock down, and come to think of it its not very ninja like to lie there like an idiot after hitting the floor, a ninja would bounce back up as fast as possible so maybe they could implement a whole new set of move commands that you can input while being knocked down to help your character flip back to their feet faster lets call them reflex commands for now, you could implement special bars to the reflex command also like wake ups.
could be fun

(im not talking about the characters proportions or bodyframes im talking bout the size of the model in regards to the rest of the screen.)

compared to MK9 the character models are a lot smaller in MKX in ratio to the environment, its not as bad as the injustice ratio ( a fighting game with larger than life superheros that are all tiny on screen *facepalm*)
then theres Tekken where the character models are way too big on screen.

i think MK9 had the size ratio just right. in MKX the characters are a little too small they get lost in the environment and theres not much character there to look at. in Mk11 they should go for bigger character models it just looks more impressive and more engaging.

Wow...this is a thing?

No, everything that you stated is fine.

The only thing they should seriously fix before heading into making their next game that has an online mode is fix the GODDAMN ONLINE PROBLEMS.

Only problem I have with the stages is that I can't see a goddamn thing in the rainy stage.

Is saw standing for "Social Justice Warriors"? Honestly what elements in MKX even related to that theme?

*sarcasm mode*
The main protagonist of the game was Cassie Cage instead of [insert your favorite character here]. Also none of the four new heroes was a white male. One of them was even gay! And the two females dressed like actually soldiers instead of prostitutes cosplaying as soldiers.

Cleary this is all the fault of the global SJW conspiracy, trying to keep us oppressed white males down!

Cassie Cage is OP in this game. She killed Corrupted Shinnok (who is stronger than any god) and Shujinko (who could kill Raiden if he wished.) Down with Cassie. I wanted to have Tacosda as tha main character.

I do hope Scorpion does not return back to his old ways. I love his character changed in the MKX comics and MKX. In the original timeline, he wanted nothing but revenge. He killed Bi-Han in MK1 to get revenge for Bi-Han killing him earlier and he thought Bi-Han killed his clan. Try to kill Kuai Liang for thinking to be the Elder Sub-Zero in MK2 and join Shao Kahn in MK3 just to fight Kuai Liang. He wanted to kill Kuai Liang in MK4 because Quan Chi told him that Kuai Liang was the real killer of his clan and not Bi-Han. He wanted to kill Quan Chi in MKDA for revenge then kill Onaga in MKD in hope that Elder Gods would restore his clan and wanted to kill the Elder Gods in MKA for lying to him.

With Quan Chi dead in MKX, I do want to see where Scorpion's story goes without going for revenge.

Instead of variations, why don't we have unlockable and selectable special moves instead. For example, Kitana starts off with everything default. Then by using points, we can unlock certain moves like her razorang toss and staff smash. And we should be able to select which moves we want during selecting our character (categorized as "projectiles", "charge moves", and etc.). Like in the projectile section, we should be able to choose between fan toss or razorang toss. It's like customizing our own variations rather than having a strictly set variation.

Instead of variations, why don't we have unlockable and selectable special moves instead. For example, Kitana starts off with everything default. Then by using points, we can unlock certain moves like her razorang toss and staff smash. And we should be able to select which moves we want during selecting our character (categorized as "projectiles", "charge moves", and etc.). Like in the projectile section, we should be able to choose between fan toss or razorang toss. It's like customizing our own variations rather than having a strictly set variation.

I like this concept, because this could show off skill more than just knowing a variation better than someone. I'm probably gonna make a lot of Warcraft references throughout the time being so bear with me.

They're doing something with their honor points by having us basically customizing our character's skills instead of having our gear be the source of your character's damage in battlegrounds/player vs player. People ed that epic end gear is too powerful and it basically destroys someone who's not completely geared. Say a 620 vs 700. So now they're turning it to where you unlock all these skills throughout your leveling and such and customize your character so that it is strictly based on skill rather than how well geared you are.

So I'm down for a concept like that. Probably not as confusing as what I just got done in saying but it'll shut people up that you're basically losing because you're not as skilled as someone.

Unlocking moves is not a bad idea. I would go further and make certain moves very expensive and difficult to unlock, which would make them more special, like a badge of honor signifying your hard earned membership to a very elite club of players.

Unlocking moves is not a bad idea. I would go further and make certain moves very expensive and difficult to unlock, which would make them more special, like a badge of honor signifying your hard earned membership to a very elite club of players.
We already tried that shit with Shujinko. It's better off being a one-game wonder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

We already tried that shit with Shujinko. It's better off being a one-game wonder.

That's not the same as what Nasty_Freak offered. You got those moves no matter what you did with Shujinko. These moves is where you would have to unlock them doing something that offers you points to buy the moves.

That's not the same as what Nasty_Freak offered. You got those moves no matter what you did with Shujinko. These moves is where you would have to unlock them doing something that offers you points to buy the moves.
They'd better be free in real money though...